Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - FROM THA STREETS 2 THA SUITES (Official Discussion)  (Read 25264 times)

hitsaw

Re: SNOOP DOGG - TAKE IT FROM A G (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2021, 01:18:37 PM »
That shit is 🔥🔥🔥!

heyyou

« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2021, 03:31:07 PM »
To be honest, I didn't have high expectations, but I have to say this is a really good track.
The rhymes were tight, beat while not outstanding, was nice, and Snoop's flow was properly on point and consistent throughout the whole track!

I wouldn't say it's going to be a classic Snoop track that will be ranked in his top 10, but damn it's really good!
I just hope he has 10-12 solid tracks like this, keeps out the filler and make sure the album flows well and i'd be very happy

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2021, 04:49:15 PM »
That's a filler, Snoop and Rick Rock is not a good combo. Lyrically this is weak. Too old to be bragging about being a CEO. At least do it over a better beat à la 1500 or Nothin or even Hitboy.

Okka

« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2021, 05:07:18 PM »
That's a filler, Snoop and Rick Rock is not a good combo. Lyrically this is weak. Too old to be bragging about being a CEO. At least do it over a better beat à la 1500 or Nothin or even Hitboy.

All the songs Snoop and Rick Rock have done together been DOPE. I'd say this is the weakest songs they've made.

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2021, 06:55:05 PM »
track is dope .. not sure it’s single worthy tho tbh

thegooddoc

« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2021, 06:59:42 PM »
Not sure what I was expecting, but this is pretty average.  His last album had a couple of good tracks, so I hope at the new album will have at least one banger.

PLANT

« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2021, 07:34:21 AM »
The songs alright but nothing special.  Was expecting something better than this for the single 🤷‍♂️

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2021, 11:00:16 AM »
No replay value. The video is amateur-ish.

« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2021, 11:03:33 AM »
No replay value. The video is amateur-ish.

Say what you want about Snoop, at least he's been consistent for a few deacades  ;D

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2021, 02:59:27 PM »
Say what you want about Snoop, at least he's been consistent for a few deacades  ;D

As a celebrity and entertainer Yes, but has an mc... He keeps fucking up. Look at Nas, look at Jay Z, Snoop just ain't in that category anymore.

Sccit

« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2021, 03:16:14 PM »
As a celebrity and entertainer Yes, but has an mc... He keeps fucking up. Look at Nas, look at Jay Z, Snoop just ain't in that category anymore.

pretty sure he was clownin

D-TalkX

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2021, 03:18:52 PM »
Snoop is an icon...why hate? Put him against these new school fools....tome it's not even close. Whether this is good for his standard or not, it's still better than most new rappers.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2021, 03:34:14 PM »
Snoop is an icon...why hate? Put him against these new school fools....tome it's not even close. Whether this is good for his standard or not, it's still better than most new rappers.

No hate but this song sucks, bragging about being a C.E.O? While his peers are celebrating being billionnaires and actually helping the culture to move forward. This song is like comedy to me. If the music matter so much why not let the Aftermath production team handling his career?  How many more Dah Dah videos are we gonna get?

Okka

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2021, 04:48:22 PM »
No hate but this song sucks, bragging about being a C.E.O? While his peers are celebrating being billionnaires and actually helping the culture to move forward. This song is like comedy to me. If the music matter so much why not let the Aftermath production team handling his career?  How many more Dah Dah videos are we gonna get?

I'm not sure what you're cryin' about? I think it's clear Snoop does what he wants to.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2021, 06:19:05 PM »
I'm not sure what you're cryin' about? I think it's clear Snoop does what he wants to.

Not crying.