Author Topic: What were some of the first 2pac bootlegs ya'll picked up after his death?  (Read 1149 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
There were 2 major bootlegs that found their way to shelves in Kansas City in 1998. 

I can't remember the name of the first one.  It may of just said 2pac unreleased.  It was just black and not much artwork I remember.  Found it in a local mom and pop record store in Kansas City in the "used" section.  This was in May 1998 before the days of MP3's.  This one had some classics like "Soon As I Get Home" and "Play Your Cards" were my favorite cuts--it was like Pac was still alive still releasing albums because those tracks were All Eyez On Me quality (though unmastered).   This had tracks that would be officially released on other albums a few months later like Nates "Me And My Homiez" and Bad Azz "Ghetto Star".  Some other notable tracks "Dumpin" with Kurupt and Daz but another rapper maybe named Treacherous or something didn't belong leading off a track with Pac, Daz, and Kurupt.  "Letter to the President", "Who Do You Believe In" was another gem I think was on this one off the top of my head.

The other bootleg album started showing up later in the summer it was called Still I Rise but different from the Outlawz album that was later released.  This one actually had hit songs on it.  This one had "Changes" months before its official release, and had that classic Johnny J joint "R U Still Down".  It had some unreleased gems like "Thug In Me" Lady V version, "Who Do You Believe In", "Late Night" with quick.  I think it had "Teardrops and Close Caskets" it had a "Still I Rise" Outlawz track but o.g. version.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
I got the entire collection of Makaveli from a flea market in Ft LiquorDale bruh. Can't remember how many discs. I picked up Chronic 2001 the same day before it hit shelves, tracks were out of order. A few years earlier I got Doggfather and the hit em up ep bruh.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I got the entire collection of Makaveli from a flea market in Ft LiquorDale bruh. Can't remember how many discs. I picked up Chronic 2001 the same day before it hit shelves, tracks were out of order. A few years earlier I got Doggfather and the hit em up ep bruh.

the whole collection of Makaveli.  I used to hear about that... how around L.A. there were bootlegs like Makeveili 2, Makeveli 3 or something like that? 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Accidently posted in Outbound, somebody move to West Coast Classics

• 'G'
Bruh I don't remember if it went up to 8 or 10. Last one was some silly remixes or something.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bruh I don't remember if it went up to 8 or 10. Last one was some silly remixes or something.

that's crazy... I used to hear a lot about these.... We never saw any such titles around my way though.   

• 'G'
You could buy them online at one time bruh. Like Makaveli and Dillinger, there was different versions.

mad-zen

Infinite your slow bruh