Author Topic: Kurupt - Survive Another Day  (Read 1047 times)

Okka

Kurupt - Survive Another Day
« on: November 23, 2020, 05:32:19 AM »
So, who produced this song? I'm almost certain we have discussed this in the past, but I still don't know for sure was this song produced by Battlecat or DJ Muggs? Sounds like Muggs to me, but I guess it could be either one of them.

HighEyeCue

Re: Kurupt - Survive Another Day
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 06:11:19 AM »
Ive seen some sites like discogs credit Battlecat but I also have seen Muggs...it does sound more like Muggs to me as well, whosampled who lists Muggs

https://www.whosampled.com/sample/181583/Kurupt-Gonzoe-Slip-Capone-Another-Day-Heatwave-Sho%27nuff-Must-Be-Luv/

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Kurupt - Survive Another Day
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 07:10:35 PM »
So, who produced this song? I'm almost certain we have discussed this in the past, but I still don't know for sure was this song produced by Battlecat or DJ Muggs? Sounds like Muggs to me, but I guess it could be either one of them.

I made another thread about how Kurupt got sloppy after leaving Death Row and the major label machine.   This album had so much potential, it just needed to be tightened up by the likes of a Dr. Dre or somebody who could demand quality and standard.

"Survive Another Day" was one of the better cuts on the album.  But look how sloppily it was released.  You have two of the better cuts released as bonus tracks, this at the end of the album and the classic "Questionz" banger that Dre blessed Kurupt with.  You can't have a single for your album as a bonus cut!?  It just looks sloppy.

Even over on the East Coast disc wasn't that Nore banger a bonus cut also?  Just looks sloppy. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)