Author Topic: West Coast Kam - Culture Vulture - VLAD DISS  (Read 1048 times)

Ebony Bree Caple

West Coast Kam - Culture Vulture - VLAD DISS
« on: October 30, 2020, 12:44:15 PM »
Kam got a dope beat and sicc lyrics
Video is sicc

STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

Ebony Bree Caple

Re: West Coast Kam - Culture Vulture - VLAD DISS
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 03:43:14 PM »
Isn't anybody gonna comment on this?
It's dope (blatant appropriation of lingo)
Most of us white folks here is Culture Vultures, plain and simple
We listen to N word this, ghetto, crack, dirty Mack that
Are you all really not feeling this?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 09:13:35 PM »
Isn't anybody gonna comment on this?
It's dope (blatant appropriation of lingo)
Most of us white folks here is Culture Vultures, plain and simple
We listen to N word this, ghetto, crack, dirty Mack that
Are you all really not feeling this?

to be honest with u, kam is an idiot and a culture vulture himself

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 01:24:25 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 07:11:30 AM »

Mista Rosa

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 10:22:06 AM »
That "culture vulture" is a non sense. It seems to be an american "concept", there is no such way of thinking in Europe for example.

Those guys claiming gangsters, "original gangsters" are culture vultures too then in that way of thinking because they took it from the real gangsters who were coming from the South of France and Italy. The clothes they wear, which they claim to be the originators, they did not invent any of it. Dickies worn by the workers, suits by the real gangsters, sneakers invented and worn first by white men etc. List is endless.

Those guys make great music but need to chill and be humble. They are rappers but act like they invented everything or took evrything to the high level.

I used to like Kam's music but to me he is just super corny now, acting all the time like a victim, like the world is oppressing him because he is black and a rapper. 
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 10:59:47 AM »
That "culture vulture" is a non sense. It seems to be an american "concept", there is no such way of thinking in Europe for example.

Those guys claiming gangsters, "original gangsters" are culture vultures too then in that way of thinking because they took it from the real gangsters who were coming from the South of France and Italy. The clothes they wear, which they claim to be the originators, they did not invent any of it. Dickies worn by the workers, suits by the real gangsters, sneakers invented and worn first by white men etc. List is endless.

Those guys make great music but need to chill and be humble. They are rappers but act like they invented everything or took evrything to the high level.

I used to like Kam's music but to me he is just super corny now, acting all the time like a victim, like the world is oppressing him because he is black and a rapper.

well being from europe you wouldn’t exactly understand the black plight like we do here in america .. so while there are culture vultures, cats like kam try to apply it where it don’t belong ..

if you know how rock started as a black artform that was hijacked by the white man, then u understand where the paranoia comes from. so you can see why black folks are tryna preserve their current artform and keep the recognition of its AA roots by any means necessary.

in the case of vlad, i don’t know if i’d call him a vulture, but he’s a funnystyle mufucka off top.

doggfather

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 11:31:34 PM »
well being from europe you wouldn’t exactly understand the black plight like we do here in america ..

this is the worst point of view. ART is international. you aint have to be italian to enjoy the godfather.

and you aint have to be american to see the stereotype, racist part: italians = gangsters and mob affiliates.

OR i aint have to be jew to know holocaust was horrible.

Vlad is a culture vulture for show, bout decades. just check ANY of his works. he's just a gossip girl. neva askin bout rap, group history, future plans, just who fucks with who, who beefs who.

I aint have to be a US citizen to see that. hardly enough to watche some propper interview, like soren baker for example, or talib kweli, or kxng crooked just to name a few.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 11:35:35 PM »

this is the worst point of view. ART is international. you aint have to be italian to enjoy the godfather.

and you aint have to be american to see the stereotype, racist part: italians = gangsters and mob affiliates.

OR i aint have to be jew to know holocaust was horrible.

Vlad is a culture vulture for show, bout decades. just check ANY of his works. he's just a gossip girl. neva askin bout rap, group history, future plans, just who fucks with who, who beefs who.

I aint have to be a US citizen to see that. hardly enough to watche some propper interview, like soren baker for example, or talib kweli, or kxng crooked just to name a few.

i think u missed my point

i was saying euros don’t understand the insecurity when it comes to racism african-americans face, because you don’t live in a country that was founded on slavery and oppression.... and even if u did understand it, shit ain’t the same, because u ain’t lived in that environment your whole life.

can i love italian culture? absolutely.. does that mean i can understand it on the same level of an italian? most likely not.

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 01:19:07 AM »
can i love italian culture? absolutely.. does that mean i can understand it on the same level of an italian? most likely not.

ok, i can agree with this one!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

sofdark

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 10:44:58 PM »

he thinks he’s a jew :D

Kam is muslim tho

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2020, 03:04:42 AM »
Of course he got balls to diss VLAD (easy target) but ain't say shit about Lockdowns... pass
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2020, 06:26:51 AM »
Kam is muslim tho

no he’s not he’s noi .. far from muslim

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2020, 07:56:23 PM »
Of course he got balls to diss VLAD (easy target) but ain't say shit about Lockdowns... pass

Why don't you save us all the hilarity of waiting and just get tested?