Author Topic: Too Short, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg and E-40 Have Formed A Group  (Read 2372 times)

Jay_J

Too Short, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg and E-40 Have Formed A Group
« on: December 04, 2020, 12:53:16 PM »
https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.59362/title.too-hort-ice-cube-snoop-dogg-e-40-have-formed-a-supergroup#

Too Short said in a podcast;

"During the quarantine, I got a call from Ice Cube and E-40,” Short begins around the 55-minute mark. “Over the years, probably more than the past five years, we’ve been doing kind of these old school concerts. It will be either Snoop Dogg or Ice Cube headlining, or it will be me, E-40, sometimes it’s Bone Thugs, DJ Quik. They usually call it like ‘How The West Was Won,’ ‘West Coast Kings’ or some shit like that and it’s always a big show and it always sells out. It’s like 20, 30,000 people — whatever the size of the arena is — it’s sold out."

“So I get a call during the early part of the quarantine from E-40 and Ice Cube going, ‘Man, we feel like we should do an album. Like me, you … it’s E-40, Cube, Too $hort and Snoop Dogg. And I’m like — E-40 and Too $hort from the Bay, Snoop Dogg and Cube are from L.A. and we like the West Coast foundation. We sat there and was like, ‘Fuck it, let’s do it.’ So, we start coming up with beats.”

“I swear to God we made 25 songs like that,” he says with a laugh. “Them muthafuckas, we never once went to the studio together, them shits, you would never never even know. Them shits sounds amazing. Somewhere just fuckin’ around in quarantine we started a whole new thing, so we bout to run that into the new year as a package deal, kind of like The Supremes and The Temptations and Smoky Robinson and The Four Tops. Motown, keep it going, you know?”

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

doggfather

Re: Too Short, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg and E-40 Have Formed A Group
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 01:01:07 PM »
I WANT THIS NOW!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Okka, D-TalkX

k1000

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 09:11:21 AM »
damn this shits finna bang 8)

Okka

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 10:12:48 AM »
Sounds good!

westside159

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 01:09:21 PM »
Album title and date released  ? This sounds dope . I'm looking forward to hearing ice cube, snoop,e40 , and too short on a whole album together.  It must be Christmas time

woof

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 04:39:18 PM »
Nice !! They should have done this 10 years ago though

Miami Wade County GWM

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2020, 08:53:14 PM »
Hopefully this isn't an endless tease bruh. 40 and Too Short already did an album?

doggfather

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2020, 10:30:24 PM »
Hopefully this isn't an endless tease bruh. 40 and Too Short already did an album?

They did 2 exactly
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2020, 08:30:53 PM »

They did 2 exactly

Thanks bruh. My other username was banned bruh but I thought they released a double disc not 2 albums bruh.

Orbyte

heisenberg

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2020, 10:55:00 PM »
Thanks bruh. My other username was banned bruh but I thought they released a double disc not 2 albums bruh.

it was 2 separated albums but out the same day.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2020, 04:21:55 PM »
Some songs of the group, from Half Dead's Instagram :

Banging.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Orbyte

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2020, 05:39:58 PM »
Dr. Dre, Ant Banks, Battlecat And More To Produce Too Short, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, E-40 Super Group Project

During the discussion with Charlamagne The God and DJ Envy, Too Short and E-40 talked about their long-standing friendship and addressing the almost-beef between the two back in 1995, which sparked their first collaboration with “Rapper’s Ball” from E-40’s Hall of Game album.

In addition to talking about their history together and the successes both have achieved during their ullustrious careers, Too Short expanded a little bit on the west coast super group that he, E-40, Snoop Dogg, and Ice Cube have put together. Charlamagne The God asked if they had, “(Ant) Banks, (Dr.) Dre, Daz and people like that on this project?” Too Short replied, “Everybody you just named is going to be on there. We tapped into the natural recources that we have access to..Battlecat.”

http://chadkiser.com/2020/12/14/dr-dre-ant-banks-battlecat-and-more-to-produce-on-the-too-short-snoop-dogg-ice-cube-e-40-super-group-project/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 05:47:51 PM by Orbyte »

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2020, 11:46:33 PM »
MOUNT WESTMORE