Author Topic: Time to go liberate another country, guys!!!!  (Read 359 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Time to go liberate another country, guys!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2003, 02:49:08 PM »
Ronnie thinks he's making me mad...HAHAHA...Damn, you make laugh man.

To be sardonic is a general cache covering dry humour, mocking parody, and just plain out didactic parody.

Facetious is saying something utterly un-necessary, or being pointlessly rude, etc.

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2003, 05:22:27 PM »
Why don't you two just frieking ask mauzip what his intent was damnit, lol

-{bLaDe}

i'm waiting... 8)

Jome

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2003, 05:24:11 PM »
Why don't you two just frieking ask mauzip what his intent was damnit, lol

-{bLaDe}

i'm waiting... 8)

Don't play hard to get, we all know you'd give in for a unknown TQ-track..  :P

Hellrazor818

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2003, 05:39:52 PM »
I think the U.S. should bomb Israel. Politically and morally its the smartest thing a country can do. The country is so small and wealthy, we can take over and steal everything. Then we can import all the smart people such as scientists and engineers, and force them to work for us. In addition, we can make the remaining jews our slaves. How cool would that be? The tables can finally turn and the jews can work for us, instead of them controlling the world.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2003, 08:06:20 PM »
I think the U.S. should bomb Israel. Politically and morally its the smartest thing a country can do. The country is so small and wealthy, we can take over and steal everything. Then we can import all the smart people such as scientists and engineers, and force them to work for us. In addition, we can make the remaining jews our slaves. How cool would that be? The tables can finally turn and the jews can work for us, instead of them controlling the world.

Hitler, get the fuck out of here...

Hellrazor818

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2003, 08:13:12 PM »
1. I'm not Hitler, I just think he was a great leader and a great man

2. Why should I get out of here?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2003, 08:28:22 PM »
Because you are racist, and idolize a cold-blooded (homosexual) killer...

Hellrazor818

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2003, 08:45:00 PM »
I'm not racist. I do however idolize a great man. A mastermind. A political machine. The guy was amazing. What he did for the german people, wow.

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2003, 09:31:18 PM »
I'm not racist. I do however idolize a great man. A mastermind. A political machine. The guy was amazing. What he did for the german people, wow.

he was a political mastermind. a genius. but the man was a fucking nazi!

Hellrazor818

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2003, 09:56:04 PM »
What exactly does it mean to be a Nazi? Does it mean you kill people? NO, so why are you making it seem like being a Nazi is bad. It's like saying someone is communist.

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2003, 09:59:30 PM »
What exactly does it mean to be a Nazi? Does it mean you kill people? NO, so why are you making it seem like being a Nazi is bad. It's like saying someone is communist.

my father is jewish. do you hate me now?

Hellrazor818

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2003, 10:13:35 PM »
Look you moron. I dont hate jews. I like Hitler but that doesnt necessarily mean I hate jews. Got it? I like him for other reasons; he was a political mastermind and a great leader. If that's what you have a problem with then I can't help you. I have nothing against you or your father. Please get off deeez nutz.

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2003, 10:15:05 PM »
Look you moron. I dont hate jews. I like Hitler but that doesnt necessarily mean I hate jews. Got it? I like him for other reasons; he was a political mastermind and a great leader. If that's what you have a problem with then I can't help you. I have nothing against you or your father. Please get off deeez nutz.

oh is that why you think jews should get out of europe?

would you hate my uncle who was gay?

Hellrazor818

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2003, 10:24:02 PM »
I don't think they SHOULD get out of Europe, but I do believe it would benefit the economy. And in regards to your uncle, I dont hate anybody, but I do see homosexuality as wrong. I'm not alone in this, a lot of priests and religious leaders agree with me. It's an opinion, many people hold this view, so please get off my case. You seem to like me very much.

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2003, 10:30:15 PM »
I don't think they SHOULD get out of Europe, but I do believe it would benefit the economy. And in regards to your uncle, I dont hate anybody, but I do see homosexuality as wrong. I'm not alone in this, a lot of priests and religious leaders agree with me. It's an opinion, many people hold this view, so please get off my case. You seem to like me very much.

i think you are an ignorant idiot. all those religious people are fucking idiots too if they think homosexuality is wrong. it's nature.

and why the fuck would it benefit the economy if there wouldn't be jews in europe? tell me why it would benefit the economy if my father, my uncles, my grandmother, etc. would move to another continent.