Author Topic: EMINEM DISSES SNOOP ON NEW ALBUM  (Read 4799 times)

Sccit

k1000

Re: EMINEM DISSES SNOOP ON NEW ALBUM
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 11:59:20 AM »
We think Snoop and Em' are cool because of Dr Dre, the Up in Smoke Tour or songs like "Bitch Please II", but that's not the case. Do you remember that Snoop interview dubcnn did back in 07?

Dubcnn: Then we get to the next Dre record, which is “Round Here”. When I heard the beat I was like “Damn, I know this sample from somewhere!” It sounded real similar to Eminem’s beat for “Stan”.

Not to me! When I first heard it, I didn’t think about “Stan”. I don’t listen to Eminem records, no disrespect to him, but I don’t listen to Eminem’s records. I’m a gangsta.

Dubcnn: It had the same sample that's used for Eminem’s beat.

I can’t tell! “Stan” was talking about a fan, somebody that is a groupie on Eminem’s dick, that’s writing him letters and all kind of shit, dreaming of being him. My shit is “Round Here”, gangsta shit!

full interview: http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/snoopdogg07/part3/

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

NuWest

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 01:22:44 AM »
was waiting for someone to start this thread, hope Snoop smashes him

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 05:57:07 AM »
People are not going to like this bruh and it could result in a ban. Much rather hear Dre on a record with Em than Snoop at this point. Bruh Snoop hasn't been gangsta since no limit.

Point 2: not a lot should be made of Eminem's word play. He's dissed Puffy and Jadakiss on recent records. He even talks about killing Mike Pence. Bruh Xzibit dissed Eminem on Napalm but says they've always been cool.

soopa-man

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 09:41:39 AM »
I’ve always bumped Em but to me he has ruined too many damn Dre beats with damn farting and burping on Encore and the dumb accents on Relapse, I rather have Snoop Lion over those beats then hearing those albums again.  Em and Dre collabs are super hit and miss, especially these days the joint on Compton was the best surprise in a bit.  Em choice for flow these days is a Tech9ne or Treach rip off and not always on beat any more, it’s like he is trying too hard to please his nay sayers Em is a dope as fuck just needs to do him, just glad the accents and burps and shit are gone..

But nah I don’t take much of Ems little disses serious and I don’t think Hip Hop Giants do any more either .. dude got burned by the white boy from the Motley Crue movie any way that joint went hard ahah

NuWest

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 11:42:18 AM »
People are not going to like this bruh and it could result in a ban. Much rather hear Dre on a record with Em than Snoop at this point. Bruh Snoop hasn't been gangsta since no limit.

Point 2: not a lot should be made of Eminem's word play. He's dissed Puffy and Jadakiss on recent records. He even talks about killing Mike Pence. Bruh Xzibit dissed Eminem on Napalm but says they've always been cool.

KUSH > I NEED A DOCTOR... FUCK OUTTA HEAR... IT'S WESTCAOST GET YA BITCH ASS OVER TO DETROIT

DOGGY DOGG NEEDS A FIRE LIT AND SMASH THIS FOOL

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 02:01:39 PM »
KUSH > I NEED A DOCTOR... FUCK OUTTA HEAR... IT'S WESTCAOST GET YA BITCH ASS OVER TO DETROIT

DOGGY DOGG NEEDS A FIRE LIT AND SMASH THIS FOOL

"At this point". Classic Snoop and Dre over both bruh. 2021, Em and Dre > Snoop and Dre.

Imagine if Nate Dogg had been on Kush that would have been unreal bruh.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2020, 02:07:02 PM »
Yawn.  If this escalates any further, Cordozar will call up Marshall and squash it and in subsequent interviews, he'll revise history and say he never meant to slight Em in the first place.  Snoopy has a history of revising history -- he now denies his diss to NY at the Source Awards was a diss or that the skit on Tha Dogg Pound's "NY, NY" was a diss to the East, or that his had beef with Biggie around that time.  It's a bad habit he has.

Anyway, Snoop was in his lane to leave Marshall off his top-10.  He just was a little too obnoxious in how he said it.  But I lost respect for Marshall once Ice Cube dissed him and Marshall stayed silent about it.  Even with this diss to Snoop, Marshall doesn't say much; he just sounds aggrieved that Snoop dogged him.  It's basically the same response that Iggy Azelia had to Snoop lol -- "I used to look up to you!" blah blah.

These are two artists well past their primes throwing petty shots at each other.  Again, yawn.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

mtbsm

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2020, 03:08:38 PM »
Em said he was disappointed an idol was disrespectful to him, from within the same camp, nonetheless. Fair criticism. That didn't sound like a diss to me. Sounded like a heartbroken fan and co-worker to me.

Snoop could have critiqued Em, said he's not his cup of tea, and kept it moving. Snoop's always been a little extra with what he's said, though. Always a shade disrespectful, especially on the recent Breakfast Club interview.

There won't be any beef. Those two took a picture together very recently. They're close to a lot of the same people (Aftermath staff, Dre, Fred Wreck)

Besides, Snoop's not bringing Pimp Slapp'd level shit talking back in 2020. There just isn't that level of disrespect and anger toward Em. Em would shred him, needless to say

NuWest

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 03:27:01 AM »

Imagine if Nate Dogg had been on Kush that would have been unreal bruh.

we don't need to.. just close your eyes get high turn pitch the music up and you have Nate lol Sly is an imposter Nate, Dre doing a Death Row style cloning job

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2020, 11:28:22 AM »
Kush is a good song bruh but it could have been much better if Snoop was im his prime and Nate was on there instead of Akon bruh.

jman91331

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2020, 04:58:48 PM »
Man that shit is not a diss, y'all try too hard.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2020, 07:11:25 PM »
Man that shit is not a diss, y'all try too hard.

:snoopfacepalm:

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2021, 07:48:21 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/shadyfenty_/status/1344755924104335361

Regarding Snoop Dogg, who left Em out of his top-10 when asked during an appearance on the Breakfast Club, much to the Detroit legend's chagrin. But it wasn't the fact that Snoop didn't rank him in his top-10 that rubbed him the wrong way. It was something Snoop said afterward that left Em feeling more than slighted.

"Everything he said, by the way, was fine, up to a point," said Em. "Him saying Dre made the best version of me, absolutely, why would I have a problem with that? Would I be here without Dre? F**k no, I wouldn’t. The rappers he mentioned from the ‘90s—KRS One, Big Daddy Kane, [Kool] G Rap—I’ve never said I could f**k with them."

"I think it was more about the tone he was using that caught me off-guard ‘cause I'm like, where is this coming from? I just saw you, what the f**k? It threw me for a loop," Em continued. "I probably could've gotten past the whole tone and everything, but it was the last statement where he said, 'Far as music I can live without, I can live without that sh**.' Now you’re being disrespectful. It just caught me off-guard."

When asked by those around him how he planned to respond to Snoop's remarks, if at all, Em said: "I didn’t know what to do about it because it confused me ‘cause I’m like, bro, same team. We’re on the same team. And I have never in my career, my entire career, said a disrespectful word about Snoop."

https://www.vladtv.com/article/268378/eminem-discusses-snoop-s-top-10-list-rihanna-apology-in-zeus-breakdown?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=short-link&utm_campaign=268378

thegooddoc

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2021, 12:59:43 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/shadyfenty_/status/1344755924104335361

Regarding Snoop Dogg, who left Em out of his top-10 when asked during an appearance on the Breakfast Club, much to the Detroit legend's chagrin. But it wasn't the fact that Snoop didn't rank him in his top-10 that rubbed him the wrong way. It was something Snoop said afterward that left Em feeling more than slighted.

"Everything he said, by the way, was fine, up to a point," said Em. "Him saying Dre made the best version of me, absolutely, why would I have a problem with that? Would I be here without Dre? F**k no, I wouldn’t. The rappers he mentioned from the ‘90s—KRS One, Big Daddy Kane, [Kool] G Rap—I’ve never said I could f**k with them."

"I think it was more about the tone he was using that caught me off-guard ‘cause I'm like, where is this coming from? I just saw you, what the f**k? It threw me for a loop," Em continued. "I probably could've gotten past the whole tone and everything, but it was the last statement where he said, 'Far as music I can live without, I can live without that sh**.' Now you’re being disrespectful. It just caught me off-guard."

When asked by those around him how he planned to respond to Snoop's remarks, if at all, Em said: "I didn’t know what to do about it because it confused me ‘cause I’m like, bro, same team. We’re on the same team. And I have never in my career, my entire career, said a disrespectful word about Snoop."

https://www.vladtv.com/article/268378/eminem-discusses-snoop-s-top-10-list-rihanna-apology-in-zeus-breakdown?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=short-link&utm_campaign=268378

If Snoop said that, it was uncalled for and I could see the reason for Em's response.