Author Topic: EMINEM DISSES SNOOP ON NEW ALBUM  (Read 4825 times)

Allgold

Re: EMINEM DISSES SNOOP ON NEW ALBUM
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2021, 04:12:16 PM »
I think Snoop Dogg sounded like a hater with a large ego and probably jealous a "white boy" is that close with Dre. Seems like some female type backstabbing shit to me to be saying stuff like that to someone outside of their camp. What's Eminem supposed to think about that? If Eminem was getting interviewed and listed off his favorite rappers and capped it off with  "Yo, but I don't like that Snoop Dogg shit." out of nowhere he'd probably have to issue an apology or face the Twittermob. It's disrespectful like he said.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2021, 08:15:00 AM »
I think Snoop Dogg sounded like a hater with a large ego and probably jealous a "white boy" is that close with Dre. Seems like some female type backstabbing shit to me to be saying stuff like that to someone outside of their camp. What's Eminem supposed to think about that? If Eminem was getting interviewed and listed off his favorite rappers and capped it off with  "Yo, but I don't like that Snoop Dogg shit." out of nowhere he'd probably have to issue an apology or face the Twittermob. It's disrespectful like he said.

I fully agree on that. Ever since that "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" interview where he made fun of Eminem's "Stan" it has been evidently that he's been hating on Eminem every time he's mentioned during an interview. I'm not a fan of Eminem at all, but I'm absolutely with him there. Snoop's publicly hating on him behind his back and made some low punches towards Eminem in his interviews to sound cool and downplay Eminem as a rapper and artist.

I can already see Snoop wiggling out of this in his next interview saying he didn't mean to say it like that and people misunderstood and that he loves Eminem. He also trash talked Warren G in a similar way in one of his interviews saying his "The G-Files" album was trash, even though Snoop appeared on that one.

Snoop's cool and all and I really like him as an artist, but sometimes he's cringeworthy in they way he's behaving and talking about other people.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2021, 11:19:29 AM »
Snoop's always been jealous of Eminem and Dre's relationship... I mean, look, after Doggystyle, Dre really didn't do a lot with Snoop and faded into the background -- then Dre re-emerges with Em and suddenly Dre is as big as he was back in the Chronic days with Snoop.  So Snoop always been jealous for that.  And Em doesn't have the same style as Snoop so maybe Snoop honestly just isn't a big fan of Em's subject matter in his music. 

Snoop even admitted jealousy towards Em from way back... Em originally wrote "Forgot About Dre" for Snoop to be on the hook and Snoop wasn't feeling it
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

k1000

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2021, 12:06:11 PM »

Snoop even admitted jealousy towards Em from way back... Em originally wrote "Forgot About Dre" for Snoop to be on the hook and Snoop wasn't feeling it

sounds more like a poisoned-gift. Imagine someone ghostwrites that hook for you and you have to articulate "it's just a bunch of gibberish" at that speed?  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2021, 01:10:44 PM »

didn’t know this

whered u hear that?

mtbsm

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2021, 01:22:38 PM »
didn’t know this

whered u hear that?

Dre himself said it

Eminem kept that same energy for Dre’s project. He wrote “Forgot About Dre,” which would become a video single (embedded below). “He wrote the song for me and Snoop, originally,” remembers Dre. “He laid the reference vocals for Snoop, and I liked the way it sounded [better].”

D-TalkX

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2021, 01:35:42 PM »
Sad to see these guys beefing. Love both these emcees but Snoop was in the wrong just like you guys said above. He should reach out properly and dead the whole thing stat.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2021, 11:49:18 PM »
Dre himself said it

Eminem kept that same energy for Dre’s project. He wrote “Forgot About Dre,” which would become a video single (embedded below). “He wrote the song for me and Snoop, originally,” remembers Dre. “He laid the reference vocals for Snoop, and I liked the way it sounded [better].”

sounds like snoop didn’t turn it down .... dre just liked the way em sounded better

that too coulda sparked some jealousy

soopa-man

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2021, 12:34:29 AM »
I don’t think there was any hate at all with what he said, he mentioned top MCs as his top 10 that should be put above.  All that he puts above Eminem, and clarified that Eminem is put above these MCs because Dre put him in the position to be there.  But he don’t think Em is more important than the people he looks up to.  I think Em is dope as fuck on that mic, not many putting any bars against Em these days, very few... Em is put above a lot of very serious innovators of Hip Hop that kids don’t understand existed before him, the new school is blinded by fake YouTube typos of weird shit ... I mean kids think Ice Cube is just some actor that makes movies... Ice Cube was the most feared rapper behind the Mic his first three solo albums in my opinion define the most prefect career, Eminem reminded me of that with his first three

Ice Cube wrote his way out of the hood, don’t matter he wasn’t a real gang banger he wrote what he seen out of the hood. And wrote and created Eazy E, no Eazy Duz It with out Cube not Straight Out Of CPT with out Cube

I think it’s frustrating that peeps don’t know any more that Krs-One was spitting knowledge and teaching over Instrumentals and dissed any one not coming at him or coming at him to be #1.  Dude was feared on the mic too...

That’s what I got from the interview age gap maybe ... You got to remember the Elders and their impact ... I don’t think Hip Hop does good with remembering who was first or giving flowers while they are alive ... it just doesn’t

For me as a fan I remember All Eyez on Me was dope because of all the Death Row features and beats I mean Death Row fucked with no one outside of the camp.  Hottest artist In Hip Hop at that time was Snoop.  Every soundtrack he touched and album he was a part of went double platinum or better ... it was like dream team if Snoop was hating on PAC why be on the album twice, have Daz give him beats and Kurupt and Nate Dogg, DJ Pooh all on the album they were recording LBC Crew at that time why not focus there instead?

Eminem getting in his feelings over a interview? All the shit he talks? Mad cuz a fellow artist doesn’t think he is number one or music is good? Who cares Ems albums sell more than Snoop albums now and in Snoops heyday ... No one can fuck with Ems sales figure except maybe Drake, I think Em and Snoop need hugs cuz both aint shit compared to Cubes impact and Krs one discography from BDP to the first few Solos

They need to let it go, it’s like when Dre dissed JD no one wanted to hear it, shit even when Dre dissed Ja Rule it felt too low, Dre don’t need to do all that shit it’s below him ... Cube don’t perform No Vaseline, Nas don’t perform Ether and Jay don’t throw back Take over all joints I want to hear .. but they are left in dust cuz the artist outgrow the time and feelings ... shit will pass and not be important

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2021, 02:29:11 AM »
I don’t think there was any hate at all with what he said, he mentioned top MCs as his top 10 that should be put above.  All that he puts above Eminem, and clarified that Eminem is put above these MCs because Dre put him in the position to be there.  But he don’t think Em is more important than the people he looks up to.  I think Em is dope as fuck on that mic, not many putting any bars against Em these days, very few... Em is put above a lot of very serious innovators of Hip Hop that kids don’t understand existed before him, the new school is blinded by fake YouTube typos of weird shit ... I mean kids think Ice Cube is just some actor that makes movies... Ice Cube was the most feared rapper behind the Mic his first three solo albums in my opinion define the most prefect career, Eminem reminded me of that with his first three

Ice Cube wrote his way out of the hood, don’t matter he wasn’t a real gang banger he wrote what he seen out of the hood. And wrote and created Eazy E, no Eazy Duz It with out Cube not Straight Out Of CPT with out Cube

I think it’s frustrating that peeps don’t know any more that Krs-One was spitting knowledge and teaching over Instrumentals and dissed any one not coming at him or coming at him to be #1.  Dude was feared on the mic too...

That’s what I got from the interview age gap maybe ... You got to remember the Elders and their impact ... I don’t think Hip Hop does good with remembering who was first or giving flowers while they are alive ... it just doesn’t

For me as a fan I remember All Eyez on Me was dope because of all the Death Row features and beats I mean Death Row fucked with no one outside of the camp.  Hottest artist In Hip Hop at that time was Snoop.  Every soundtrack he touched and album he was a part of went double platinum or better ... it was like dream team if Snoop was hating on PAC why be on the album twice, have Daz give him beats and Kurupt and Nate Dogg, DJ Pooh all on the album they were recording LBC Crew at that time why not focus there instead?

Eminem getting in his feelings over a interview? All the shit he talks? Mad cuz a fellow artist doesn’t think he is number one or music is good? Who cares Ems albums sell more than Snoop albums now and in Snoops heyday ... No one can fuck with Ems sales figure except maybe Drake, I think Em and Snoop need hugs cuz both aint shit compared to Cubes impact and Krs one discography from BDP to the first few Solos

They need to let it go, it’s like when Dre dissed JD no one wanted to hear it, shit even when Dre dissed Ja Rule it felt too low, Dre don’t need to do all that shit it’s below him ... Cube don’t perform No Vaseline, Nas don’t perform Ether and Jay don’t throw back Take over all joints I want to hear .. but they are left in dust cuz the artist outgrow the time and feelings ... shit will pass and not be important

imagine if eminem went on the radio and said “i can live witout snoops music” .. snoop would lose his shit

that’s disrespectful, no matter how u try to spin it

point is, snoop been known for his disloyal antics throughout  this career.. this instance doesn’t define him, it’s just a byproduct of who he is and has always been.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2021, 06:22:21 AM »
Snoop is the last person to Diss.

Allgold

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2021, 11:06:25 AM »

imagine if eminem went on the radio and said “i can live witout snoops music” .. snoop would lose his shit

that’s disrespectful, no matter how u try to spin it

point is, snoop been known for his disloyal antics throughout  this career.. this instance doesn’t define him, it’s just a byproduct of who he is and has always been.

Exactly. Why even bring him up? I don't think Snoop's got a lot of loyalty towards anyone other than Snoop. He does probably at least recognize without Dre there is no Snoop though. Not sure how "gangsta" Snoop is at this point either, he's doing Tostitos commercials with Martha Stewart.

Jay_J

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2021, 12:41:23 AM »
i'm on eminem's side in this beef.

eminem mightn ot be in snoop's top 10 list, eminem even said he can't fuck with many mc's that he admires.

it would be nice if snoop would say "i like eminem he is a very good Mc but i like goats like this and that and bla bla".

why did he said "i can live without eminem's music". thats oficially a diss and em had to answer it.

snoop must be kind of jealous i think because dre and em still working together and eminem is still at this best to hit the charts and industry.

snoop is a legend but not much popular as in his old days. eminem is still a legend and even more popular than ever today. thats a fact.

Okka

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2021, 12:57:45 AM »
i'm on eminem's side in this beef.

eminem mightn ot be in snoop's top 10 list, eminem even said he can't fuck with many mc's that he admires.

it would be nice if snoop would say "i like eminem he is a very good Mc but i like goats like this and that and bla bla".

why did he said "i can live without eminem's music". thats oficially a diss and em had to answer it.

snoop must be kind of jealous i think because dre and em still working together and eminem is still at this best to hit the charts and industry.

snoop is a legend but not much popular as in his old days. eminem is still a legend and even more popular than ever today. thats a fact.

It was unnecessary, but it's clear that Snoop don't really listen to Eminem's music. Oh yeah, Eminem definitely is not as popular as he used to be. He used to sell way more records back in the day. He wasn't even in the top 10 of last year's most streamed artists.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 07:23:03 AM by Okka »

thegooddoc

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2021, 09:25:57 AM »
It was unnecessary, but it's clear that Snoop don't really listen to Eminem's music. Oh yeah, Eminem definitely is not as popular as he used to be. He used to sell way more records back in the day. He wasn't even in the top 10 of last year's most streamed artists.

They are both aging and bound to lose steam at some point.  I haven't heard any decent new Snoop recently, but I would definitely give the edge to Em, as far as who has aged better. Not even really close.