Author Topic: EMINEM DISSES SNOOP ON NEW ALBUM  (Read 4796 times)

heisenberg

Re: EMINEM DISSES SNOOP ON NEW ALBUM
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2021, 11:01:20 AM »
You should listen to the interview snoop did years ago when blue carpet was out because the sample on "round here". There is audio somewhere on youtube he shits on eminem "stan" song, he said himself "i dont listen to that bullshit, im a gangsta" and other things. Really weird cause snoop is a fan of storytelling.

I like eminem, i like snoop but come on, even if snoop is not a fan of eminem music he can put that discussion on another level, it was disrespectful. Hope they will talk about it in private like Crooked said.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2021, 11:25:18 AM »
You should listen to the interview snoop did years ago when blue carpet was out because the sample on "round here". There is audio somewhere on youtube he shits on eminem "stan" song, he said himself "i dont listen to that bullshit, im a gangsta" and other things. Really weird cause snoop is a fan of storytelling.

I like eminem, i like snoop but come on, even if snoop is not a fan of eminem music he can put that discussion on another level, it was disrespectful. Hope they will talk about it in private like Crooked said.

i think snoop looks down on white people in general

The following users thanked this post: Allgold

The Predator

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2021, 11:31:01 AM »
Well if its on Motherfucker, then its on!

Snoop's always been fond of performing 'No Vaseline' at shows, let's see if he can wax the Rap God on record.

Dre should produce both songs   :P

k1000

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2021, 12:17:26 PM »

you can read it on the very 2nd post of that topic ;)

Tony Trey

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2021, 12:38:33 PM »
i think snoop looks down on white people in general

Really?  What about him and Martha Stewart?  What about him and the The Undertaker?  Snoop will work with anyone as long as it will make him money.  I don't think he looks down on white people at all, since they fill his pockets.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2021, 12:58:33 PM »
Really?  What about him and Martha Stewart?  What about him and the The Undertaker?  Snoop will work with anyone as long as it will make him money.  I don't think he looks down on white people at all, since they fill his pockets.

you said it yourself .. since they fill his pockets, he will work with them professionally .. that doesn’t mean he holds them in a high regard or sees them as his equal. if you’ve paid attention to snoop over the years, he’s always been very militant minded.

if you haven’t picked up on his vibes by now, u maybe never will

soopa-man

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2021, 09:42:34 PM »
Kanye is a Genius his work is dope as fuck to me, and he dissed the shit out of snoop and Daz came with a few dope replies (true to the game remake was and is still a good reply)

But damn mentally I don’t know where Ye is at with the crazy shit he does, he even had Dre working with him for a while and is acting nuts, I don’t think this diss shit will go any where, if Snoop never replied to Kanye who ran his name through the mud and it caught TMZ news and TV I don’t think we will get much here, then again most of Snoop comments were him clowning Ye on IG and shit..
Kanye makes amazing music a shame his head is all fucked up tho...

Okka

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2021, 04:04:37 AM »
They are both aging and bound to lose steam at some point.  I haven't heard any decent new Snoop recently, but I would definitely give the edge to Em, as far as who has aged better. Not even really close.

"I Wanna Thank Me" had a lot of dope songs on it. Have yoi heard it?

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2021, 05:58:55 AM »
I think snoop looks down on white people in general

I wouldn't say that.  He works with whites all the time in business.  I would say he doesn't have much respect for white rappers.  It's tough to think of a white rapper he's done a song with or had positive things to say about.  Maybe Everlast, but IIRC Whitey Ford didn't rap on that song.  (I can't remember).
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2021, 06:00:18 AM »
Dre himself said it

Eminem kept that same energy for Dre’s project. He wrote “Forgot About Dre,” which would become a video single (embedded below). “He wrote the song for me and Snoop, originally,” remembers Dre. “He laid the reference vocals for Snoop, and I liked the way it sounded [better].”

It's about 3 minutes into this video -
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2021, 07:06:31 AM »
I wouldn't say that.  He works with whites all the time in business.  I would say he doesn't have much respect for white rappers.  It's tough to think of a white rapper he's done a song with or had positive things to say about.  Maybe Everlast, but IIRC Whitey Ford didn't rap on that song.  (I can't remember).

working with someone doesn’t mean you respect them

jman91331

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2021, 08:16:45 AM »
Dre himself said it

Eminem kept that same energy for Dre’s project. He wrote “Forgot About Dre,” which would become a video single (embedded below). “He wrote the song for me and Snoop, originally,” remembers Dre. “He laid the reference vocals for Snoop, and I liked the way it sounded [better].”
And where in that whole paragraph does it say Snoop wasn't feeling it?

thegooddoc

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2021, 09:18:34 AM »
"I Wanna Thank Me" had a lot of dope songs on it. Have yoi heard it?

Forgot about that album.  He does have some cool songs on it, but only a few songs had replay value to me. 

soopa-man

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2021, 06:36:34 PM »
https://www.complex.com/music/2021/01/dr-dre-hospitalized-after-suffering-brain-aneurysm

News just came, they both need to squash the bullshit, Dre ain’t doing too good, I mean he has the fortune but health

D-TalkX

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2021, 07:14:51 PM »
https://www.complex.com/music/2021/01/dr-dre-hospitalized-after-suffering-brain-aneurysm

News just came, they both need to squash the bullshit, Dre ain’t doing too good, I mean he has the fortune but health

Was just about to say the same. Dre needs the positive love