Author Topic: Muslim Extremists Launch Bomb Attacks Against Westerners in Saudi Arabia  (Read 314 times)

Immortal

i don know...i don give a shit bout it anyway :D
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Hellrazor818

I'm not referring to this specific attack. I'm talking about muslim extremists in general. September 11 for example, WOW. What geniuses they were. How did they plan all that out? How long did it take? Who ever was behind that must be as smart as a German. A dozen guys to kill 4000 enemies. Efficiency, integrity, courage, and nice execution of the job. Although, I dont think what they did was right, but their countrymen must be proud.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm not referring to this specific attack. I'm talking about muslim extremists in general. September 11 for example, WOW. What geniuses they were. How did they plan all that out? How long did it take? Who ever was behind that must be as smart as a German. A dozen guys to kill 4000 enemies. Efficiency, integrity, courage, and nice execution of the job. Although, I dont think what they did was right, but their countrymen must be proud.

::) Too bad they weren't Aryan, or they would've made perfect Nazi's for your new Nazi movement...

Quakaveli

::) Too bad they weren't Aryan, or they would've made perfect Nazi's for your new Nazi movement...

Its funny that U never caught on to the fact that this was Jamal all along, yet are the quickest to call someone else an idiot or a retard...gentleman, we have now eradicated an idiot from this forum, once again. 8)

Hater Player

man fuck terorists man they kill a shit loada people for no fuckin reason man they kill mexicans n shit when they fightin da white people