Author Topic: Dr. Dre Suffers Brain Aneurysm, in ICU!!  (Read 2694 times)

Inferio07

Dr. Dre Suffers Brain Aneurysm, in ICU!!
« on: January 05, 2021, 05:10:46 PM »
Prayers up for Dr. Dre, I hope he's gonna be ok
https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/05/dre-suffers-brain-aneursym-la-health/

mtbsm

Re: Dr. Dre Suffers Brain Aneurysm, in ICU!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 05:16:59 PM »
Awake and lucid, that’s a good sign

The following users thanked this post: Inferio07

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 05:34:21 PM »
He was working harder on music recently too, as if he knew he was on borrowed time.  Damn.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

The following users thanked this post: Inferio07

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 06:09:18 PM »
it’s that divorce taking its toll

prayin for the goat

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 06:54:51 PM »
it’s that divorce taking its toll

prayin for the goat

No it’s the lockdowns and masks and karma from Dre not using his platform to speak out about it... the lockdown and government forced quarantine started it all, that came before the divorce

...Dre had previously in his life been a voice for freedom and fought his whole career against censorship...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 07:10:23 PM »
LL Cool J said Dre is recovering nicely.

No it’s the lockdowns and masks and karma from Dre not using his platform to speak out about it... the lockdown and government forced quarantine started it all, that came before the divorce

...Dre had previously in his life been a voice for freedom and fought his whole career against censorship...

Can you keep that dumb shit to yourself.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, doggfather, Fritz, Malcy, mtbsm

Sccit

Marco

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2021, 08:59:08 PM »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Jay_J

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2021, 09:54:08 PM »

Thank god. I hope he is really good. Im so fucking worried since i heard the news.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2021, 10:01:52 PM »
LL Cool J said Dre is recovering nicely.

Can you keep that dumb shit to yourself.

You can close your eyes and act like it's not happening but that's only ignorance.  Society has never experienced restriction on this level in our lifetimes, and if you want to be in denial about the effect that has on people's lives—especially a pioneer like Dre who spearheaded seismic shifts and breakthroughs in expression during his lifetime. 

How ignorant are you?  Where do you think great music comes from?  Do you think great art and music comes from somebody sitting around in their house on quarantine and acquiescing to politicians? 

Great art comes from life experience.  Hip-Hop originated from large gatherings in the parks of the Bronx—the era and lifestyle you see depicted in a movie like Warriors where masses of street gangs roamed the streets at night tagging up Subways and getting into all types of shit.  Listen to 2pac "Old School" from Me Against the World and you can learn a thing or two about where artistic inspiration comes from. 

The life that Dre was living coming up influenced his art and his music.  Does 2pac become 2pac if he sat around in his home on quarantine?  Artists are inspired by life and when you shut down life the artist suffers. 

Your abbreviated intellect is foreclosed and you lack foresight and are bound to a mould!   Infinite has spoken!!  SHEEPLE
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2021, 10:43:36 PM »
You can close your eyes and act like it's not happening but that's only ignorance.  Society has never experienced restriction on this level in our lifetimes, and if you want to be in denial about the effect that has on people's lives—especially a pioneer like Dre who spearheaded seismic shifts and breakthroughs in expression during his lifetime. 

How ignorant are you?  Where do you think great music comes from?  Do you think great art and music comes from somebody sitting around in their house on quarantine and acquiescing to politicians? 

Great art comes from life experience.  Hip-Hop originated from large gatherings in the parks of the Bronx—the era and lifestyle you see depicted in a movie like Warriors where masses of street gangs roamed the streets at night tagging up Subways and getting into all types of shit.  Listen to 2pac "Old School" from Me Against the World and you can learn a thing or two about where artistic inspiration comes from. 

The life that Dre was living coming up influenced his art and his music.  Does 2pac become 2pac if he sat around in his home on quarantine?  Artists are inspired by life and when you shut down life the artist suffers. 

Your abbreviated intellect is foreclosed and you lack foresight and are bound to a mould!   Infinite has spoken!!  SHEEPLE

the evil imposed by a scorned woman is 10x worse than solitary confinement in alcatraz

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2021, 10:52:38 PM »
I knew you skeezy morons would be having your own Aneurysm over this

Shut up infinite
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

Malcy

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2021, 12:10:50 AM »

Fucking ban this clown. People like you are the reason we are in this mess. Don’t get me wrong I don’t believe anyone else on this forum is stupid enough to agree with you but as someone who has seen the devastating effect on people’s lives due to Covid and as someone who has lost too many people this year I find your posts offensive. You sad sad little no life piece of shit. Fucking sick of you.

Anyway, hope Dre continues to get better. Let’s just hope he’s out of the hospital soon. A hospital is the last place I’d want to be spending any length of time during a pandemic!

The following users thanked this post: Ebony Bree Caple