Author Topic: KING T  (Read 2698 times)

Ebony Bree Caple

Re: KING T
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2021, 03:56:50 PM »
There's this song on one of Xzibit first albums, dont remember the name right now... matter of facts, there's another one with x on a more recent album, freestyle ghetto too

There's this King T song.... Ummmm.... It's got WC and Toones in it..... Ummm.... Can't remember the name..... Ummm.... Anybody know what I'm talking bout?
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

djole 213

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2021, 06:11:16 PM »
There's this King T song.... Ummmm.... It's got WC and Toones in it..... Ummm.... Can't remember the name..... Ummm.... Anybody know what I'm talking bout?

romson19

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2021, 04:38:53 AM »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: Okka

thegooddoc

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2021, 08:16:10 PM »

Another great King Tee feature

The following users thanked this post: Okka

manson

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2021, 12:57:25 PM »

I have compassion for unfuckable bitches nobody wants to just even touch, and i dig they angry as fuck and mad at the world but i'm one of those that always tryna help no matter what, so i have a solution for u bitch, just find somebody as ugly as you, he (she ?) will be in the same position as you are and there's a good chance you end up having a happy life together. You'll still be a piece of shit, but a happy one, it's way better for everybody. Now, since i flush every day, why not goin at it with you from time to time, until you find the one, i'll do that for you, that's how good of a person i am. But just don't abuse of it, too much and i'll have to make a choice between you and my intestinal transit and you definitly won't win that one.

For those interested, the song is called "positively negative" on x 1st album ("At the speed of life" for u connoisseur-ass slow bitch :) )

manson

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2021, 01:09:30 PM »
^You're thinking of the Xzibit track 'Louis XIII' from his Napalm album with the Liks and King Tee.  It's a great track and produced by Dr. Dre. 

Everything I've heard from King Tee is tight, been getting his albums the past year or so.  Funny to hear him diss Donald Trump way back on Tha Triflin' Album when I heard it for the first time last year.

Anyone got a copy of At Your Own Risk or IV Life that they wanna sell?  ;D

Exactly, thanx, that was the second one i was talkin about, 1st one was 'positively negative negative" on "at the speed of life" (sorry, i start to get old and like to repeat myself)

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2021, 10:34:44 PM »
I have compassion for unfuckable bitches nobody wants to just even touch, and i dig they angry as fuck and mad at the world but i'm one of those that always tryna help no matter what, so i have a solution for u bitch, just find somebody as ugly as you, he (she ?) will be in the same position as you are and there's a good chance you end up having a happy life together. You'll still be a piece of shit, but a happy one, it's way better for everybody. Now, since i flush every day, why not goin at it with you from time to time, until you find the one, i'll do that for you, that's how good of a person i am. But just don't abuse of it, too much and i'll have to make a choice between you and my intestinal transit and you definitly won't win that one.

For those interested, the song is called "positively negative" on x 1st album ("At the speed of life" for u connoisseur-ass slow bitch :) )

damn.. the hate is real

funkstylz

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2021, 06:49:28 AM »
Skweez ya balls

The Game (itz ruff)

Hittman2001

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2021, 09:24:11 AM »
Dont know whats going on in this thread...but Wheres T still bumps in the ride

Jay_J

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2021, 12:24:27 PM »
I can't accept King T doesnt make records anymore. How come he quit making music so early? thats a shame.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2021, 10:39:29 AM »
So many good songs but Twist A Corner with WC was one of them ones. Dippin' Remix, Monay, The Original, That's Drama, Let It Go and Speak On It too.

Damn shame he didn't stick with Dre. A finished Aftermath album from King T would've been off the chain.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 05:14:06 PM by Safe+Sound »

manson

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2021, 09:05:18 AM »
damn.. the hate is real

It actually is, tired of dumb fucks, "any lil thing and we trippin" kind of how i feel right now :) is TeeCee still rappin ?

Safe+Sound

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2021, 08:33:05 AM »
Whatever happened to King T Presents: Boss Up Mixtape Vol. 1? I've been looking for that for years. Only heard a few tracks off of it and they were dope. Can't find it anywhere.

romson19

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2021, 01:28:26 PM »
Whatever happened to King T Presents: Boss Up Mixtape Vol. 1? I've been looking for that for years. Only heard a few tracks off of it and they were dope. Can't find it anywhere.
Dope compilation... if i remember well it was released on physical
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: Safe+Sound

Safe+Sound

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2021, 02:05:11 PM »
Dope compilation... if i remember well it was released on physical

I think so too. Nowhere to be found. I need that in CDQ!