Author Topic: KING T  (Read 2678 times)

soopa-man

Re: KING T
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 02:59:59 PM »
Bottom line I’m still mad I should’ve been rolling — 16 yrs old summer 98 — all summer bumpin Thy Kingdom Come.  That shit would’ve at least been a West Coast classic for the loyal fan base... I remember arguin wit the bitch at the record store I said “where’s the King T album” she said “what, nothing here by that title” I grabbed the Source off the shelf and showed her

“In Stores Now”

Remember those days when albums used to get advertised like that and never released?  Depressing... that was the summer they had midnight sale for Snoops No Limit “Game is to be sold” album... now that shit was even more depressing... in retrospect summer 98 had hella bangers though I think that was the summer I was ridin to Nates solo and Jermaine Dupri had an underrated album wit features from Nas, Snoop, Primo, Krazy Bone, Warren G and everyone on it

Straight up bro, same I was around 15, 16 too! Had the same mag and was tripping that it wasn’t around and kept asking they were typing and saying no it isn’t available, I remember going back and then out of the blue a Nate Dogg album !!! 2 CDs I was like wtf!! I bumped the Snoop album but damn the only thing I was happy about was the Nate album, classic to me, and Yup JD dropped a banger with that first solo, I have my own playlist for that album ... I recently copped a King T - Str8 Gone 12” that track was the perfect and best re-intro love the best and King Ts flow on it ... Daz album was still in rotation and Def Quad El Niño, damn and that Ganstarr was bumping too dope year ...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 07:42:20 PM »
Straight up bro, same I was around 15, 16 too! Had the same mag and was tripping that it wasn’t around and kept asking they were typing and saying no it isn’t available, I remember going back and then out of the blue a Nate Dogg album !!! 2 CDs I was like wtf!! I bumped the Snoop album but damn the only thing I was happy about was the Nate album, classic to me, and Yup JD dropped a banger with that first solo, I have my own playlist for that album ... I recently copped a King T - Str8 Gone 12” that track was the perfect and best re-intro love the best and King Ts flow on it ... Daz album was still in rotation and Def Quad El Niño, damn and that Ganstarr was bumping too dope year ...

Damn bro... You sure we ain’t brothers?  (After all my bio dad did father like 100 kids through anonymous donation)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 09:33:16 PM »
"I Don't Wanna Die" and "Quiet As Kept" are two great songs from him that don't appeaf on any of his albums.

Thank you
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 09:34:43 PM »
Bottom line I’m still mad I should’ve been rolling — 16 yrs old summer 98 — all summer bumpin Thy Kingdom Come.  That shit would’ve at least been a West Coast classic for the loyal fan base... I remember arguin wit the bitch at the record store I said “where’s the King T album” she said “what, nothing here by that title” I grabbed the Source off the shelf and showed her

“In Stores Now”

Remember those days when albums used to get advertised like that and never released?  Depressing... that was the summer they had midnight sale for Snoops No Limit “Game is to be sold” album... now that shit was even more depressing... in retrospect summer 98 had hella bangers though I think that was the summer I was ridin to Nates solo and Jermaine Dupri had an underrated album wit features from Nas, Snoop, Primo, Krazy Bone, Warren G and everyone on it

Sounds pretty cool
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

soopa-man

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2021, 08:04:01 AM »
Damn bro... You sure we ain’t brothers?  (After all my bio dad did father like 100 kids through anonymous donation)

Lmao! Life is a trip, it’s funny how Dre had me going to the store in my teens, Chronic 2001 was pushed back so many damn times that Pennylane started knowing me and I was able to later start buying promo releases a few weeks before the albums came out ...  I remember Devin the Dude second album pissed me off the Damn Source and XXL and Blaze mag with the in stores now and fake dates smh... before I knew that Tuesday’s was the release days for 💿

manson

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2021, 04:58:36 PM »
Advertisement
At your own risk
Big Ballin'
Games Ruff
I dont wanna die (with the dead homiez sample at the beginning)
Lets go dippin (original & rmx)
Lik Hitttaz
Monay
On tha rox
Speak on it
Stay Down (personal best)
Super N****
That's drama (definitly a pac diss)
Where is Teeloc

The following users thanked this post: Ebony Bree Caple

manson

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2021, 05:20:34 PM »
There's this song on one of Xzibit first albums, dont remember the name right now... matter of facts, there's another one with x on a more recent album, freestyle ghetto too

dnjp4life

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2021, 03:24:56 AM »
^You're thinking of the Xzibit track 'Louis XIII' from his Napalm album with the Liks and King Tee.  It's a great track and produced by Dr. Dre. 

Everything I've heard from King Tee is tight, been getting his albums the past year or so.  Funny to hear him diss Donald Trump way back on Tha Triflin' Album when I heard it for the first time last year.

Anyone got a copy of At Your Own Risk or IV Life that they wanna sell?  ;D

romson19

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2021, 09:49:34 PM »
does any1 got that freestyle by King T from pharmacy radio? i remember it was DOPE AF!!!
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2021, 02:16:38 AM »
does any1 got that freestyle by King T from pharmacy radio? i remember it was DOPE AF!!!

I haven't even heard this freestyle.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2021, 08:16:23 AM »
actually tha triflin mixtape from 2012 was dope as hell

thegooddoc

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2021, 08:18:25 PM »

And while not technically a King Tee song, still a cool song.

shopant

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2021, 10:03:52 AM »
Anybody has a list of all King T's guest appearance?

He was killing it back then.

doggfather

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2021, 10:06:48 AM »
Anybody has a list of all King T's guest appearance?

He was killing it back then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_T_discography
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: shopant

B.A.

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2021, 03:59:50 PM »
Squeeze Ya Balls is a banger, produced by Battlecat
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik