Author Topic: Dizaster says he destroyed BadAzz in a battle at a DPG video shoot late 90s  (Read 806 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

At about 7 minutes Dizaster says he challenged DPG at one of their video shoots way back in the late 90’s when Dizaster was an unknown just searching for cats to battle and he destroyed Bad Azz in a battle and they started throwing money around...

...sounds like an interesting story, interview should of stopped him there and gone more in
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
who? tfoh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who? tfoh

Dizaster is #1 battle rapper in case u didn’t know... check out his battle with Canibus he made Canibus pull out a notebook
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

doggfather

speaken bout 2 deacades later, and after the other person died aint good IMO.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

SuperSpider

Dizaster has always been a mediocre battle rapper, doubt he was any better in the late 90s

Okka

Dizaster is #1 battle rapper in case u didn’t know... check out his battle with Canibus he made Canibus pull out a notebook

He's your favorite battle rapper?

Sccit

bad azz never struck me as a battle rapper type, so i’m not surprised

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
Abdulla puts unpaid battle rapping in a high tier than it really is.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He's your favorite battle rapper?

No, Im Infinite trapped in 1996, ya dig?

I’m more a fan of the styles from the 80’s and 90’s — it sounded more fresh back then the kind of battlin they do these days feels too rehearsed and scripted and you don’t have the originality and flavor you had back in the day with everyone comin wit different styles and personas...

...but I give Dizaster his props.  Objectively speaking he may be the best, as in face to face battle who could beat him?    I mean Eminem could, but Eminem thinks that type of battlin is beneath him.  Props to Canibus for gettin in the ring