Author Topic: Fuck Jefferson Davis and his confederate army [Fuck you too Jeff Davis]  (Read 268 times)

Kain670

Don't bring this shit around me..... >:(
Stupid fucking whitey

Abraham Lincoln is the man
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 08:05:44 AM by Kain670 »

TheSheriff

Unlearn, fool.

Kain670

Unlearn, fool.
LOL@I didn't know you were 15
Your parents are probably brainwashing you with Confederate propaganda  ;)

TheSheriff

LOL@I didn't know you were 15
Your parents are probably brainwashing you with Confederate propaganda  ;)

Actually, no. My father gave up political views a long time ago, and my never had any.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO^^^ the pic craze has begun

TheSheriff

LMAO, it started as Eric Idle in the Lif of Brian saying "NOW, FUCK OFF"...LMAO...I'ma kill Gilbey for this.

Kain670

So this is Owen.....you stupid bitch

I'm not even going waste my time on you

Kiss of Death :-*

TheSheriff

You attack me and a great man, and give the sole reason that I'm a white bastard as your argument; you fail to recognize that:

a) Jeff Davis was on the side of the emancipators in the CS congress.

b) The war was not about slavery. It was about states' rights, until cold abe decided to make it so. You realize Lincoln was a former slave trader, who was served by a manslave up until the Emancipation Proclamation?

Unlearn. You poor fool.

Kain670

Lies  ;D

TheSheriff

Lies  ;D

Please read Shelby Foote's "The Civil War", William C. Davis's "Illustrated History of the Civil War", and "Memoirs" by both Longstreet and Grant before ever talking to anyone about the Civil War again.

Trauma-san

Ugh.  You oughta be banned for putting that picture up, did you think anything about that was funny, or 'neat', or 'cool'?  what the hell

TheSheriff

Ugh.  You oughta be banned for putting that picture up, did you think anything about that was funny, or 'neat', or 'cool'?  what the hell

actually, if you go to the following page: http://www.thefatties.com/19-brian.jpg, you will see the image I intended to post. But McFatty put in a script that fucks up posting images off site. I should have saved it and uploaded it. Alas, I didn't.

However, that image is incredibly ironic.

Trauma-san

Well, after that pic you dug up, I don't think i'll be clicking anymore links you suggest, but thank you very much! God bless ya Brother!!!

Hellrazor818

Us Germans love Jeff Davis. He's an American icon.
One of the greatest men of our time, right after Adolf.

pappy

owen for the love of straight men everywhere please remove that pic an we will never speak about it again