Author Topic: Dubcc slowdown ruined my life  (Read 571 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Dubcc slowdown ruined my life
« on: February 06, 2021, 12:40:52 AM »
Sorry had to use some hyperbole there just to get some attention, lol... but it’s not that far off...

I used to catch a free minute and be at the dubb... which was time never wasted, always served as a nice break in my day.

The dubb slowed around 2015 and since then my breaks in the day are filled with Facebook and Twitter which means I never actually enjoy my break time, it’s just like an addictive impulse that I don’t even enjoy... like someone who smokes cigs for years and years and no longer feels a buzz but still has to do it out of addiction...

I realized this after copping some back issues of the Source.  Now my days are more meaningful filling my break time looking over some old issues rather than just frustratin myself messin round wit Facebook and Twitter world, feel worse after then before the break
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Dubcc slowdown ruined my life
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 01:12:04 PM »
where u workin nowadays

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 10:21:11 AM »
where u workin nowadays

Online teacher.  I still do the same job for my overseas teaching position that I was doing before Bill Gates put the world on lockdown.  Difference is it is online now so I do it from America. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Young Old Head

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 12:17:03 PM »
Just a matter of time before the forum's dead-dead now that u even have log on to read shit.

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 02:11:48 PM »
Just a matter of time before the forum's dead-dead now that u even have log on to read shit.

actually weve had more posters log in today than all month after the change

should help getting the lurkers contributing for the time bein

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2021, 01:30:54 AM »

I kind of prefer the old way, but I don't know I guess its worth a try but if it doesn't add any new users we should go back to the old system

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2021, 10:58:50 AM »
That’s an interesting way of putting it. Most people do that habitually with Instagram these days. That’s what I find myself doing. Then I feel like I wasted a bunch of time.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2021, 01:03:52 PM »
That’s an interesting way of putting it. Most people do that habitually with Instagram these days. That’s what I find myself doing. Then I feel like I wasted a bunch of time.

time enjoyed is not time wasted

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2021, 07:41:45 PM »

time enjoyed is not time wasted

agreed... probably is I can't really say I enjoy time on facebook or twitter.  Dubcc on the other hand i enjoy... even the times I was beefin and people callin me all types of shit.. still enjoyed

I will say I can at least find some people on twitter who actually still value freedom.  Cause it does get scary when I go out and all I see is nothing but sheep in masks beggin for the govt to keep them on permanent lockdown

Rudki

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2021, 04:37:36 AM »
The 2001-2006 era of this forum in particular, was brilliant...

Forums were poppin' - DPGC-2G, WCRydaz and so on..

What happened? Not sure - maybe it was the lack of quality releases in successsion, people moving on from this hiphop, not sure..

either way fuck it, here since 2002  ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)