Author Topic: Posh Spice now modelling for Rocawear....OMG ANOTHER POSH THREAD...  (Read 539 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:Posh Spice now modelling for Rocawear....OMG ANOTHER POSH THREAD...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2003, 03:21:58 PM »
ye she is hot, but still ....all white people ruing urban clothes, and she needs a nose job
what the fuck is wrong with white people wearing urban clothes
exactly....damn i think benzino been influencing some people on this board too much....

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2003, 03:22:55 PM »
aint nothin wrong with this, shes hot. do ya thang. race shouldnt matter

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2003, 03:24:59 PM »

obiosly..i aint no racist, but my point is 100 % right...Triple 5 soul is a product of it....it used to be real hood now u got white people rocking it...

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2003, 03:41:04 PM »

obiosly..i aint no racist, but my point is 100 % right...Triple 5 soul is a product of it....it used to be real hood now u got white people rocking it...

i think i get ur point cuz i seen triple 5 soul in a skater store recently and i was like wtf? since when is triple 5 soul skater shit? cuz i have some myself

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2003, 05:19:52 PM »
i don't see the problem with it. i don't wear those kind of clothes cause it doens't look right on me, but who gives a fuck if someone's in that kind of clothes is black or white? ::)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2003, 06:48:48 PM »
Damn People why ya tripping she will pose for the ladies' line so  why wouldnt she fit in it its alright for me she's beautiful so Props to Dame Dash
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 06:58:18 PM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »

pappy

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2003, 07:13:58 PM »
i sdtill dont get wtf is wrong with white people wearing urban clothes.  than fuck it,  im sick of seeing black people wearing old navy an abercrombie an fitch there ruing white preppy clothing.  an dont tell me blacks dont wear it cuz i see a lot of black people dressing like white people

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2003, 10:09:14 PM »
I always fear about posts like this, with the way that they could possibly turn out... but then it always goes to say about modern day racism, how people are like "No, I'm not racist", but then they turn around and are like "Cracka ass cracka"....

How can you make a comment about a clothing line goin downhill after white people started wearin them, but then be like "Well I'm not racist", that's just like sayin "I'm not a homophobe or anything, but fags are gay..." (lol)

And the whole "wigga" thing with whites wearin baggy clothes, or whites listening to rap music. It's always deemed as them "tryin to be black", but if people see blacks as those who don't talk with correct english, listen to rap music, and wear baggy shit, then their view of black folks is fucked up anyway... but black people don't help with that view, callin white folks names like that. Because when they say that, they just agree with the fucked up view I said in the last sentence.

Let people wear what they wanna wear without any shit. I wear all sorts of urban clothes because they are comfortable, but I wear some of that preppy shit too. Who give a fuck... there are bigger things to worry about in the world than what people are wearin..

Muah...
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Sub-Z

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2003, 10:40:19 PM »

WHEN WILL U WHITE PEOPLE STOP..U RUIN ALL URBAN CLOTHES...FIRST TRIPLE 5 SOUL NOW THIS

RACIST RACIST  BAN HIM OVERSEER,IM SO OFFENDED!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2003, 12:31:22 PM »
Damn...Ya'll are the Benzinos of Fashion...LoL...Anyways, white people should be able to wear whatever they want...Nobody gets mad when black people wear Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Gap etc...

PS, Jome I'm not white...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2003, 10:05:15 PM »

According to the pictures you "blessed" us with, you are..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2003, 09:32:34 AM »
the picture of posh spice in the rocawear clothes aint a real picture. i bought the paper and read the article and it said this is what posh spice may look like when she starts modelling the clothes.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2003, 05:01:54 PM »

According to the pictures you "blessed" us with, you are..

Yea, maybe my skin is light, but that doesn't mean I'm white...Is Bizzy Bone white?...Nobody has EVER told me I look white in real life...They think I'm either Latino or Persian...I don't even have the facial features of a white boy...In other words, I'm Israeli you retard...PeACe

« Last Edit: May 18, 2003, 05:02:52 PM by Sccit »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2003, 06:54:28 AM »
I guess im just angry that all these rich white preppy jews (thats not racist) r in ym area
why u hatin
i sdtill dont get wtf is wrong with white people wearing urban clothes.  than fuck it,  im sick of seeing black people wearing old navy an abercrombie an fitch there ruing white preppy clothing.  an dont tell me blacks dont wear it cuz i see a lot of black people dressing like white people
he has a point, wtf?

Jome

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2003, 06:59:59 PM »

In other words, I'm Israeli you retard...PeACe

Oh yeah, I'm not white neither.
I'm Norwegian..  ::)