Author Topic: Tupac & Snoop Dogg's '2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted' Video (1996) | MTV's Vault  (Read 388 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

soopa-man

Damn dope throwback, I remember the hype around the song, it was as big as G Thang, heard it out of every car before the album came out, the radio playing it 92.3 and 106 from Theo to the Baka Boyz... miss the 90s still

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Damn... I always say this.. just when you think you seen everything Pac ever said and did... something else gets released from the vault
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Safe+Sound

That ending line from Pac - he knew. And we all did too.
What an incredible loss to music and art in general. His death really impacted the course of things.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That ending line from Pac - he knew. And we all did too.
What an incredible loss to music and art in general. His death really impacted the course of things.

Yeah no doubt... I took notice of that ending line as well.

Actually everything they said in the interview was on point.  I mean, you just don't get that kind of things any more these days.  Like the genuine love and respect they both had for each other and even though Pac wasn't DPG and they stylez was a a bit different they were still both right there in the zone on the same wavelength... Pac talking about he the aggressive one and Snoop like the laid back one.... how Pac enlargened the vision talking about gangstaz outside the hip-hop world.. you even had Suge up in there talking about how he trust Pac to come wit the vision, that they still got treatments from other directors but ultimately they went ahead wit Pac's version and Pac getting the directors credit.  you even got Kurupt and Nate up in there... I mean all that shit they was 100% on point...

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc, Safe+Sound

Safe+Sound

Yeah no doubt... I took notice of that ending line as well.

Actually everything they said in the interview was on point.  I mean, you just don't get that kind of things any more these days.  Like the genuine love and respect they both had for each other and even though Pac wasn't DPG and they stylez was a a bit different they were still both right there in the zone on the same wavelength... Pac talking about he the aggressive one and Snoop like the laid back one.... how Pac enlargened the vision talking about gangstaz outside the hip-hop world.. you even had Suge up in there talking about how he trust Pac to come wit the vision, that they still got treatments from other directors but ultimately they went ahead wit Pac's version and Pac getting the directors credit.  you even got Kurupt and Nate up in there... I mean all that shit they was 100% on point...

The synergy between them all was undeniable. All the parts worked perfectly. For what it was when it was, Deathrow was a perfectly greased machine with patented technology. They were truly untouchable. If there were a better engineer at the helm, we'd probably still be living in an extension of 1996.

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life, Teddy Loc

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The synergy between them all was undeniable. All the parts worked perfectly. For what it was when it was, Deathrow was a perfectly greased machine with patented technology. They were truly untouchable. If there were a better engineer at the helm, we'd probably still be living in an extension of 1996.

well the same thing that brought them to the top also brought them to ruin.  They had no fear.  They did everything their way and didn't give a fucc.  And ultimately they ran up on Orlando with no fear... but then Orlando came with the get back... and being a rap artist like Pac, I guess you can't just run up on people like Orlando like that.  So we love Pac because he had no fear.. and we loved Suge cause he had no fear and he ran his shit gangster.. but Pac was murdered and they put Suge in jail and the rest is history

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc, Safe+Sound

OG Snoopaveli

Wow
Feels good to see the GOAT

Safe+Sound

well the same thing that brought them to the top also brought them to ruin.  They had no fear.  They did everything their way and didn't give a fucc.  And ultimately they ran up on Orlando with no fear... but then Orlando came with the get back... and being a rap artist like Pac, I guess you can't just run up on people like Orlando like that.  So we love Pac because he had no fear.. and we loved Suge cause he had no fear and he ran his shit gangster.. but Pac was murdered and they put Suge in jail and the rest is history

Yeah, all true but I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can be fearless and also be strategic. If Suge had been a little more mature not just as a street cat but as a CEO, everyone would've benefited from that kind of leadership. Maybe some people would've kept their lives. But they were all young. There wasn't anyone in charge to really lead in a way that minimized unnecessary danger. Everyone was pushing the line and it didn't have to be that way. That's what Buntry, Mob James, Heron, Neckbone, and the rest of the fellas were for. It's just too bad.  :-\