Author Topic: DJ QUIK Son D Blake, XL Middleton, Marv and Thi13een New song collab  (Read 307 times)

Laidback Sounds

Hello guys

Laidback Sounds here

Check out the new track i produced feat. DJ QUIK's Son D Blake, XL Middleton, Marv and Thi13een

Pls sub to my channel if you like , i'm about to bring more very soon.

Peace

teecee

Re: DJ QUIK Son D Blake, XL Middleton, Marv and Thi13een New song collab
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 11:59:56 AM »
Beautiful music right here!   

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 12:51:30 PM »
Thanks very much Teecee :)

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 01:00:39 PM »
Why do these modern rappers fall into one of two camps?

Either they've got that pill popping android melodic slurr or they're totally robotic in the sense of having no flow or rhythm? Everyone on this joint, singer included, is in the last camp. Its good people don't mumble but WTF happened to being in the pocket and having a flow?

Compare them to even a mediocre rapper from the 90s and you'll see what I mean easily.

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 07:26:55 AM »
Why do these modern rappers fall into one of two camps?

Either they've got that pill popping android melodic slurr or they're totally robotic in the sense of having no flow or rhythm? Everyone on this joint, singer included, is in the last camp. Its good people don't mumble but WTF happened to being in the pocket and having a flow?

Compare them to even a mediocre rapper from the 90s and you'll see what I mean easily.
'
Hmm that's a weird comment. I produce hip hop since the 90s and have done tracks with some of the best, there are several ways to rap, the pocket doesn't mean to be on the clap or snare necessarily specially for this type of beat, it can mean as well to be on the kick or the bass sometimes, they totally on tempo and there are several ways to attack that type of beats. To say they have no flow is a pretty bold statement and i totally disagree on all you said some are not even new rappers, get yo factz right.

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 07:35:10 AM »
Exit: Media Player
Enter: Recycle Bin

Run along and take your "fire mid" with you. Nobody bumping that wack ish around here.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 01:46:26 PM »
'
Hmm that's a weird comment. I produce hip hop since the 90s and have done tracks with some of the best, there are several ways to rap, the pocket doesn't mean to be on the clap or snare necessarily specially for this type of beat, it can mean as well to be on the kick or the bass sometimes, they totally on tempo and there are several ways to attack that type of beats. To say they have no flow is a pretty bold statement and i totally disagree on all you said some are not even new rappers, get yo factz right.

Ignore the clowns that only care if they got a Snoop cosign in 2000. Song is tight

The following users thanked this post: Laidback Sounds

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 02:04:24 PM »
Loving this beat, bravo!  The rappers are definitely off tempo and ruin the song. They’re trying to cram too many words in each bar. Ashame too cause i love the beat. Post the instrumental so one of these remixers can lay some different vocals on it. I wanna bump this song for the summer. The chorus is good.

The following users thanked this post: Laidback Sounds

romson19

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 02:05:42 PM »
Exit: Media Player
Enter: Recycle Bin

Run along and take your "fire mid" with you. Nobody bumping that wack ish around here.

STFU u weirdo looking b*tch ass gay
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Proc pka KP

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 06:10:16 PM »
STFU u weirdo looking b*tch ass gay

LMFAO, is he the legendary Tanner I've heard so much about?