Author Topic: What is your greatest DUBCC memory of all time?  (Read 1084 times)

Re: What is your greatest DUBCC memory of all time?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2021, 04:48:21 AM »
DAZ POSTING ON HERE WAS PRETTY LEGENDARY AS WELL BECAUSE HE USED TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND YOU COULD TELL IT TOOK HIM A WHILE TO PECK AND HUNT THE KEYS, ONE AT A TIME, LIKE HE WAS BUSTING SNIPERS SHOTS OFF ROOFTOPS BUT HIS FINGERS WERE RIFLES AND THE KEYS WERE THE MARKS ON HIS LABTOP. YEAH I SAID LABTOP.

Sccit admired him so much (as he should, we should all aspire to be more like D A to the Z) that he sharked his whole style and used it to become WOAT multiple times over on another forum.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2021, 08:27:56 AM »
DAZ POSTING ON HERE WAS PRETTY LEGENDARY AS WELL BECAUSE HE USED TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND YOU COULD TELL IT TOOK HIM A WHILE TO PECK AND HUNT THE KEYS, ONE AT A TIME, LIKE HE WAS BUSTING SNIPERS SHOTS OFF ROOFTOPS BUT HIS FINGERS WERE RIFLES AND THE KEYS WERE THE MARKS ON HIS LABTOP. YEAH I SAID LABTOP.

Sccit admired him so much (as he should, we should all aspire to be more like D A to the Z) that he sharked his whole style and used it to become WOAT multiple times over on another forum.

lol i didn’t get caps from daz and didn’t really admire him tbh

definitely a funny dude tho

not funny like dave chappelle, funny like you

Okka

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2021, 10:00:26 AM »
BigJakeDoggyDogg claiming to have a copy of Doggystyle with Tha Next Episode on it :laugh:

Years after Doggystyle was released I actually found a CD at Coconuts with Tha Next Episode listed on the back and bought it...needless to say it didnt have Tha Next Episode on it but did have Gz Up Hoes Down

Legendary story.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2021, 11:02:52 AM »
lol i didn’t get caps from daz and didn’t really admire him tbh

definitely a funny dude tho

not funny like dave chappelle, funny like you

You a long way from Summer Camp, homie.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2021, 04:45:43 AM »
I saw a post about a west coast artist named Clinton. It had him cursing at dubcnn ownership and getting banned. That must've been fun times. Who the hell is Clinton? Daz?

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2021, 10:33:34 AM »
I saw a post about a west coast artist named Clinton. It had him cursing at dubcnn ownership and getting banned. That must've been fun times. Who the hell is Clinton? Daz?

it’s ebony’s brother

Proc pka KP

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2021, 12:15:49 PM »
it’s ebony’s brother

The racist? Hopefully someone unlocks clinton's hof post.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2021, 04:08:03 PM »
When trauma said he reported Infinite to the FBI and Brian freaked the fuck out.

We're cool now but when NIK fell for a phishing thing and that guy that was a huge dipset fan leaked all of NIK's PM's.

The entire NIK/Sikotic beef, meeting up and never fighting but getting some great lights and roccy stories out of it.

AC Grundy driving 6 hours to fight NIK only to back down and get crushed in basketball and then come here and get mad at everyone for clowning him for backing down. 

There was a infinite photoshop thread, black history through the eyes of infinite.  Brian said he understood the black struggle better than black people and that they also enjoyed being slaves.  So we photoshopped his head on various pictures like a slave ship, he was the slave master whipping the slaves and him saying no no they're actually enjoying this.  I wish I saved some of the pictures because there were some truly hilarious ones.

My thread that 2pac was responsible for Biggie's death, that got the euro cats panties in a bunch.

Tanner getting his dick sucked by a man in order to impress a girl who was just joking about the entire thing.

It was a small community but a tight and active one, thanks for ruining that jome.  It would probably have happened regardless but he expedited the demise.  A lot of people stopped posting because of his over modding.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2021, 05:02:38 PM »
When trauma said he reported Infinite to the FBI and Brian freaked the fuck out.

We're cool now but when NIK fell for a phishing thing and that guy that was a huge dipset fan leaked all of NIK's PM's.

The entire NIK/Sikotic beef, meeting up and never fighting but getting some great lights and roccy stories out of it.

AC Grundy driving 6 hours to fight NIK only to back down and get crushed in basketball and then come here and get mad at everyone for clowning him for backing down. 

There was a infinite photoshop thread, black history through the eyes of infinite.  Brian said he understood the black struggle better than black people and that they also enjoyed being slaves.  So we photoshopped his head on various pictures like a slave ship, he was the slave master whipping the slaves and him saying no no they're actually enjoying this.  I wish I saved some of the pictures because there were some truly hilarious ones.

My thread that 2pac was responsible for Biggie's death, that got the euro cats panties in a bunch.

Tanner getting his dick sucked by a man in order to impress a girl who was just joking about the entire thing.

It was a small community but a tight and active one, thanks for ruining that jome.  It would probably have happened regardless but he expedited the demise.  A lot of people stopped posting because of his over modding.

lmao that infinite one is hilarious

can u imagine infinite on the coli? goat level fuckery

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2021, 05:04:50 PM »
btw april has been our best month in over 4 years

dubcc byke!

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2021, 05:23:45 PM »
Getting 16k views on my Cube diss
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2021, 07:53:21 AM »
Whatever happened to blade

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2021, 07:58:13 AM »
Whatever happened to blade

him n sub-z fell in love and ran off to germany