Author Topic: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS/SNOOP CUBE 40 SHORT (Official Discussion)  (Read 34237 times)

Klue

Re: MT. WESTMORE (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2021, 03:00:32 AM »
ça sortira jamais vous verrez

chtimixeur

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2021, 04:02:55 AM »
Cube and Snoop are relevant always. they are have toi much fans all over the world. today rappers just mumble rap.something is fashionable and something is eternal
They're legends who'll always be able to headline big shows.
But most hip hop fans don't care about their recent albums, no matter how good they are.
I, for one, still enjoy Cube's albums, but his sales figures have been extremely low for his last two albums, especially if you compare them to any mumble rapper who was unknown 2 or 3 years ago.
It happens to almost every artist, so it's not a surprise.

Westdog

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2021, 04:42:40 AM »
ça sortira jamais vous verrez
j'espère qu'il sortira
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Westdog

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2021, 04:47:36 AM »
They're legends who'll always be able to headline big shows.
But most hip hop fans don't care about their recent albums, no matter how good they are.
I, for one, still enjoy Cube's albums, but his sales figures have been extremely low for his last two albums, especially if you compare them to any mumble rapper who was unknown 2 or 3 years ago.
It happens to almost every artist, so it's not a surprise.
  Sales are low, because nowadays yougstas do't listen to classic rap, but only those identical songs.  brutality and the street is no longer interesting for young people.  it's god damn
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2021, 09:57:34 AM »
^^ you guys are halfway right

west coast legends don’t get respect

jay-z, nas, tribe, etc still doing numbers wit their latest releases

Klue

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2021, 12:19:42 PM »
j'espère qu'il sortira

Esperons mais ça a l'air mal partie,plus trop de nouvelles

Safe+Sound

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2021, 09:34:10 AM »
Might be a Mt Westmore track snippet.... anyone know? Short, 40, and I think Snoop somewhere on the hook.

Klue

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2021, 11:56:44 AM »
it will become an arlesiene like so many rap projects

So Much Style

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2021, 12:30:44 PM »
damn didnt they record the whole thing?

maybe the racist first single wasnt a great angle :)
So much style back at it again

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2021, 01:50:17 PM »
damn didnt they record the whole thing?

maybe the racist first single wasnt a great angle :)

their first single was racist? elaborate..

i only heard big subwoofer which sounded like a typical west coast banger to me. was there another joint?

soopa-man

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2021, 09:34:47 AM »
I just realized iTunes took the single down from the soundtrack in the US. Maybe they got hear for releasing music with substance and tried shooting a video for that subwoofer track which I still have not heard.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2021, 10:34:02 AM »
I just realized iTunes took the single down from the soundtrack in the US. Maybe they got hear for releasing music with substance and tried shooting a video for that subwoofer track which I still have not heard.

what was the single called? anyone care to post it??

k1000

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2021, 12:10:57 PM »
it's here:

D-TalkX

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2021, 12:40:01 PM »
My opinion - The best promo for a new project this day and age is simply anticipation...This project will come out when they feel there's enough want for it (when will it yield the most off chute business?)....Doesn't make sense this is a financial thing, doesn't line up because these guys all have the money to fund this project and labels don't pay anyway - I think that's someone making shit up....Fixed costs on a production these days are minimal - Brian Big Bass Gardner competes against guys that charge half of what he does...Produce the track, record it, mix it, master it, distribute it....The biggest cost used to be distribution but digital changed all that. These guys all have their own studios so those costs are minimal compared to the past.

Labels were similar to credit unions but the business model is nothing like it used to be. "Sales" are all relative....Reputable/Marketable acts still make money on streams/downloads but the industry as a whole is probably a 10th of what it was....However....shows, promos and synergistic businesses are still profitable and will be even more so once COVID fucks off a little more. So in the end, this project won't make any money directly but it will open numerous opportunities elsewhere - I'm pretty confident it's those paperwork and partnership agreements that are causing these delays. It will come out once each act is content.

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ