Author Topic: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS/SNOOP CUBE 40 SHORT (Official Discussion)  (Read 34218 times)

astra4322

Malcy

Re: MT. WESTMORE (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2021, 11:28:16 AM »
Did Cube pay any attention while making the album? He says Dre has a verse but doesn’t know if he produced anything. Anyone else thinking that someone just got these 4 together and is organising the whole thing and the rest just turn up and do what’s asked when they’re asked?

It’s just an odd project either way. Anticipation for albums doesn’t really work anymore. People just want it announced and released within days, preferably on a streaming platform so they don’t have to pay for it. Streaming heads annoy the fuck out of me. Expect everything for free and complain like fuck when (insert album here) isn’t available on whatever artist ripping off streaming platform they use.

Like D-Talx said, the money is to be made on opportunities that open up, merch etc. Support the wishes of true fans and they’ll support you right back.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Safe+Sound

« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2021, 01:31:01 PM »
That's an odd comment from Cube on not knowing about his own group's production... it's like, if you don't know then who the fuck does?

If I had to guess, I'd say this album won't be out this year. Probably 2022. Hope I'm wrong. Either way, they need to stop dick teasing. The bar is already high enough considering who the group is. They need to focus on delivering a quality product. The work will speak for itself.

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2021, 07:13:47 PM »
^^ most people don’t know who produced the beat they spittin on nowadays. especially when there’s like 20 mufuckaz involved.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2021, 07:18:50 PM »
it's here:

wait .. this is racist?

narrator, u got some splainin to do mayn.

Young Old Head

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2021, 02:42:10 AM »

wait .. this is racist?

narrator, u got some splainin to do mayn.

For real, lol
Some mf's is just too damn sensitive...white fragility at its finest

Cash Money Blood Gang

soopa-man

« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2021, 01:39:16 PM »
They recorded the album during quarantine, emails and phone communication, that is how it all came together no one was around each other for the initial development of the album.
He said Dre has a verse and that he helped on a Fred Wreck beat, what more you want? The producers were not involved with developing shit, neither were the artist it was just a vibe

soopa-man

« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2021, 12:01:19 PM »
I wonder if dre even cares about making beats any more?  Or music for that matter, I think he only cares about his legacy and not being involved with much shit that isn’t going to get some attention.  It was dope to hear him on the Nas album, really didn’t care for the Ems shit on his album.  Him and Ems collabs are super hit or miss and don’t have as much replay value since the Eminem show. The joints are on the first Relapse we’re cool but the ones after we’re ehhh…
Anderson Paak had two fire albums and have yet to see Dre really push the energy from
That or any of those projects … like he works on shit outside of music more than any thing the school his opening out here in Cali with Jimmy is where is energy and head is at I mean shit it’s a damn school dude is super rich.

romson19

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2021, 12:54:17 AM »

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 01:29:01 AM by romson19 »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Safe+Sound

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2021, 01:22:20 PM »
When the hell are they gonna start promoting this project?? Common guys, put out the fucking music already.  ::)

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2021, 01:37:50 PM »
When the hell are they gonna start promoting this project?? Common guys, put out the fucking music already.  ::)

i thought it was pretty much deaded

that’s the feeling i get at least

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2021, 03:46:15 PM »
i thought it was pretty much deaded

that’s the feeling i get at least

Indeed. After their TV appearance, the whole project didn't seem to have the impact they thought it would have. They designed a group logo, created an official Instagram channel, did some promo photo shoots and interviews, but nothing else happened after that - since about 3 months. So yeah, I think this is another scrapped project not intended for the public.

So Much Style

« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2021, 03:56:45 PM »

white fragility? the whole song is like "fuck whitey", imagine if literally any other race did that to another race? LOL

turns out no one did want a first single that was all on some george floyd shit. played out
So much style back at it again

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2021, 04:10:55 PM »

white fragility? the whole song is like "fuck whitey", imagine if literally any other race did that to another race? LOL

turns out no one did want a first single that was all on some george floyd shit. played out

i think their stance was more so fuck the oppressor as opposed to fuck whitey

i’m a jew and if i made a song talkin bout fuck nazis it would go over better than a nazi makin a song called fuck jews lol