Author Topic: ORIGINAL ARTWORK FOR MAKAVELI: THE 7 DAY THEORY  (Read 1090 times)

Sccit

ORIGINAL ARTWORK FOR MAKAVELI: THE 7 DAY THEORY
« on: April 09, 2021, 01:58:35 AM »

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue, Marco, Teddy Loc

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: ORIGINAL ARTWORK FOR MAKAVELI: THE 7 DAY THEORY
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 03:14:41 PM »
Not sure how legit this is, but maybe it was some early draft.  Thank god they didn't use this, because I think the whole look and feel of the album is larger than than life and eternal—and this would have brought it back down to a more lowly human form.   Also the imagery about Dre would have pissed me off. 

I know Pac wanted to show loyalty to Suge by dissing Dre—but like Dre says in the Source Cover article 96' he ain't do nothing but help people at Death Row.  And "California Love" was his song, he did not have to give that song up to Pac.  That song ended up being Pac's biggest record of all time.  The only song Pac has that was possibly more popular than "California Love" was "Dear Mama". 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 03:31:58 PM »
Not sure how legit this is, but maybe it was some early draft.  Thank god they didn't use this, because I think the whole look and feel of the album is larger than than life and eternal—and this would have brought it back down to a more lowly human form.   Also the imagery about Dre would have pissed me off. 

I know Pac wanted to show loyalty to Suge by dissing Dre—but like Dre says in the Source Cover article 96' he ain't do nothing but help people at Death Row.  And "California Love" was his song, he did not have to give that song up to Pac.  That song ended up being Pac's biggest record of all time.  The only song Pac has that was possibly more popular than "California Love" was "Dear Mama".

u not sure how legit it is? i’m insulted u would insinuate that i’d post up a fake

if u that 1996 you should know this is the original draft that they were guna release dissin puff, big and dre ....... if u know the story of makaveli, it was originally slated to be a mixtape and that’s how the back was going to look before pac passed and they turned it into a studio album.

not sure if you caught it, but pac disses dre on the album .. “california love part 2 without gay ass dre” is said on the biggest hit off it.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 04:51:37 AM »
yeah this is legit...the name and title was also mislabeled as it was on the retail...Pac wanted Makaveli The Don to be his moniker and Killuminati - The 7 Day Theory the title

The following users thanked this post: Marco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2021, 12:41:38 PM »

u not sure how legit it is? i’m insulted u would insinuate that i’d post up a fake

if u that 1996 you should know this is the original draft that they were guna release dissin puff, big and dre ....... if u know the story of makaveli, it was originally slated to be a mixtape and that’s how the back was going to look before pac passed and they turned it into a studio album.

not sure if you caught it, but pac disses dre on the album .. “california love part 2 without gay ass dre” is said on the biggest hit off it.

bro I'm not a fuckin idiot, I know all that shit you posted.  What I meant by "legit" was I meant how serious they were about possibly using it.  I'd seen the artwork before.  I think you've seen enough of my posts at the forum to know I've pretty much read and seen everything that was ever put out about Pac—as he is my favorite artist of all time. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

shmosh

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2021, 02:47:50 PM »

The picture is real, Suge had it in his office and it's said it was due to be on the cover. But read the bottom, this is just a mock-up Draven made from 2Pac-Forum by putting the design on a cover.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 04:02:40 PM »
The picture is real, Suge had it in his office and it's said it was due to be on the cover. But read the bottom, this is just a mock-up Draven made from 2Pac-Forum by putting the design on a cover.

thats the original design .. not for the cover but for the tracklist

https://crackmagazine.net/article/long-reads/under-covers-the-untold-story-behind-tupacs-haunting-the-7-day-theory-artwork/

k1000

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2021, 12:57:46 PM »
^^ thanks for the article.

The drawer says "the original artwork had images I did of Biggie as a pig and Puffy as a ballerina". Yeah, we actually noticed that. However, isn't that Dr .Dre being sodomized by some blonde man? How can you not mention that?

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2021, 07:28:58 PM »
Puffy looks hilarious

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2021, 01:47:29 PM »
^^ thanks for the article.

The drawer says "the original artwork had images I did of Biggie as a pig and Puffy as a ballerina". Yeah, we actually noticed that. However, isn't that Dr .Dre being sodomized by some blonde man? How can you not mention that?

Yeah... I always wonder what might have been if Suge had stayed in his lane and not fucced with Dre's creative control... if Dre would've stayed at Death Row...

Or even let Dre leave and don't playa hate.  Give the man his props for building Death Row.  Like he said in the classic Source issue in my sig, "Nigga, you say I jumped ship, nigga I built the ship you on".   

I love Pac and put him ahead of any artist of all-time but they made a mistake playa hatin Dre. 

Pac had it right on most of his beefs.  Most have proven to be the fakes and phonies he warned us about.  Look at Puff, the dude is a leading member of the Satanic Cult in Hollywood and his one of their puppets, yeah he made some good music, but he sold his soul long ago. 

Teddy Loc

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2021, 03:13:09 PM »

Very dope and crucical artwork.

R.I.P. 2Pac and R.I.P. Biggie
#NoDoubt