Author Topic: vitodeluca vs. Da~animal~cracka (verses up)  (Read 375 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
vitodeluca vs. Da~animal~cracka (verses up)
« on: May 13, 2003, 07:28:38 PM »
Alright, 15-20 Bars, 3-0 is a KO, 4 votes wins, please explain the votes, and since animal stepped up, he gets to spit first...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 06:39:14 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:vitodeluca vs. Da~animal~cracka
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2003, 08:21:52 PM »
ya bettah bring it vito
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2003, 08:22:54 PM »
Imma do my best ;)  I figure I got nothin' to lose..

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 11:25:51 AM »
Chiggidy checkin...I probably wont drop today since i have like 4 job interviews. Tomorrow i will drop.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2003, 12:21:15 PM »
Cool man..

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 05:54:02 PM »
Craig's gonna "Vetoe" this "Vote" , add my Tag 2 the loss list in ya Avatar~Quotes\\
I studied Sha77ers7ar~Notes , Procede with caution when clickin 'New Post"\\
Is Vitodeluca Spanish or English Ill neva know,televise his execution on ABC and Telemundo\\
Vito is Rockin "Lee Nails" and no hoe,That aint a new technique in "Jeet Kune Do"\\
Proverbial Murder when im "Painting Paiges" kinda like ya favorite show "Trading Spaces"\\
Metas Rearrangin similar face lifts, My names "Large and On Top" Like "Lays Chips"\\
You "Won't get away with it to long" Like Michael Skakel, Upon reading desecrate brain Cells\\
Vitodeluca sound like a beauty salon name handin out free "Peter North brand Facials"\\
Spit illusional trickery In uniform or plain clothed, 8 Bars and every vote got'vetoed'\\

1. Telemundo is a spanish channel
2. Bruce Lee founded Jeet Kune Do
3. Paige is a designer on The interior design show Trading Spaces.(or as my girl says)
4.Michael Skakel commited murder 30 years ago. and just got caught.
i had to spit something quickly. I am really not into keyin no more. I am gonna retire after this i think.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 05:58:23 PM by Da~Animal~Cracka »

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2003, 06:13:19 PM »
ya bettah bring it vito

Yo, this one's for you sin....

if david can go against goliath with a stone then I'll go against primo and tone both for the throne...

not tyin'~to~use~pr1mo as a steppin'~stone, just wanna rip ya worse than when ya stepped~to~Tone,//
my "mass~a~2 hits" will make you feel left~at~home, and I'll leave sha77er star bereft~a~clone// (1)
steppin' up to a heavy~weight like a skinny kid eatin'~steak and drinkin' protein~shakes, like a result of a condom break,you more like a "miss~steak" than a beef~cake,// (2)
need a sewer cover in your mouth for you to "spit grate", sim~ulate orgasms cause you came~fake, mistook~me~for~rookie now you "miss~shook"~animal~C//
leave da~animal~cracka havin'~no~backers as handle~this~actor, take the chance~ta~crack~ya,// (3)
once~da~man but I crush recycled cans in~one~hand given~the~chance, maxi~pads~and~mack seen~bad~attacks// (4)
when ser~rep~tious~ly your raps~they~attached, an out~of~the way attaché, wants to~battle~me, watch the way I'll make animal cracka "paint~another~day"// (5)
don't aim~for~me, there's a blue light special on ass whoopin to~day, new kid will hafta to hurt~ya in~ways unknown till re~cent~ly,// (6)

you should keep on the shelf masterbatory preferences with frequent congrajulatory references to when ya beat~yourself, keep~it~stealth,// (7)
stick to dispensin' outdated workout advice like a cheap~men's~health, you can keep~your~ belt...and the welts from my ether~pelts// (8)

Melanin~Deficient with an attention~deficit, claimin~MENSA~excellence, comin on the board sayin' "i ain't~battled~yet" ain't tellin' em sufficient~evi~dence for new kids to make an educated~guess, karma shows he ain't~hated~less,// (9)
Looked to pad~his~record~quick, straddle~vito's~dick, I'll~pad~this with hurtful quips before I go out like a sinking ship, don't give a shit if I'm battlin' an accomplished vet, get your s~p~f//
 60 cause I'm coming like UV to burn your whole~set when you see~me,you~be callin' out entire crews, I bruise~fools~who make it easy to~choose, choosing~you~to~abuse, sorry, ain't lookin' for fame when I rip you,//  (10)
just wanna punk U like ashton~cuture,take action~put~your body to~the~vultures, wacked~son's~immediate~future packs~a~need for immediate~suture// (11)
cause I'll rip a whole in~you big enough for me~to see~through, kiss ass jokes are nothing~new, I give props where props~are~due, so its log~i~cal that I won't be givin props~to~you!!//
non~newbian clamin newbie~wins like a new baby~in/coming~down~the~chute, I~reject~you, steady send you back~next~to the fallo~pian~tubes//

Craig's~days~of~your~king~kong~stature~the~hazard's~diminished, like
M~J's~tenure~with~the~washing~ton~wizards, son~ya~finished!! (12)

1) Mack said I'm tryin to use vets as a stepping stone/ Dayglo beat hime (Tone), sha77er star is a name he used as an alias, he's from Massachusetts.
2) He always talks about liftin weights and how buff he is.
3) When he responded to my open battle call, he said "I'm a newbie" even though he's in the hall of fame and a certified ass kicker!
4) He busted Mack and Maxi for biting sha77er star, which was him, and the lost when using his lyrics anyways, oh, and surreptitiously means stealthy and attaché is assistant in an embassy
5) He does paintball
6) He works at K-mart
7) He once bragged about beating sha77er star, when in fact, it was him and he was beating himself.  He also has referred to the fact that he masturbates A LOT.
8) He gives workout advice in the G-Spot which is not that accurate
9) MENSA is a high IQ society, he brags about having a high IQ
10) He's part of a crew called Melanin Deficient, hence they sunburn easily/ He called out the Rockford clique.
11) Ashton Cuture is the actor that hosts MTV's show "punked"/Suture is a staple to close a wound
12) Michael Jordan used to be the greatest, but he wasn"t as good as he once was when playing with the Wizards

And I'm spent....sorry for all the footnotes guys

« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 06:27:35 PM by vitodeluca »

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:vitodeluca vs. Da~animal~cracka (verses up)
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2003, 06:44:27 PM »
good shit im gonna give you the win dog...u deserved it since I didn't really try to hard since im not really into the whole keying thing anymore. i think im gonna retire and concentrate solely on my album and battle competitions comin up. Peace 1

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2003, 06:46:30 PM »
Oh yeah another reason u deserve this is that u did good research and made it work.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2003, 06:53:27 PM »
lol vito on his way up

ya should have at least game him a run for his money there pr1mo but its your choice..

congratz vito
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2003, 06:54:10 PM »
Thanks man, I saw your record and your other shit and knew I'd better bring heat or not even attempt it.  Still got mad props for you, I've seen a lot of your other shit (obviously) and it's reeeaaal tight, I can tell your heart wasn't really in this one....can everybody still give me some inputs on this?  I put a lot of effort into it and it'd be cool to have the criticism.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 07:16:27 PM by vitodeluca »

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2003, 07:07:52 PM »
yea no prob. Keystyle aint me no more

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2003, 09:06:02 PM »
vito ur verse was hot as hell

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2003, 12:37:25 AM »
damn, Vito retired Pr1mo...lol

good shit vito, Pr1mo didnt spit his usual at all to be honest. I feel him on that, "not bein into it" tho. When u not into it, u dont write yur best. But yah, good verse vito. Pretty good metas n all. Jus work on yur multis homie. They arent easy, and alot cant get it down. Yur doin aiight tho. Jus make sure ALL words rhyme, or its not a multi...and no need for a ~ in between the words....

ex) Killin~quick, and greatest~clique arent multis....
     Killin~quick, and villian~clique...is a multi....

all words have to rhyme, and if possible...every syllable in those words as well. Itz not easy, jus keep workin...u spittin tight so far tho man.

peacccccccccce!

BTW, liked that first line lol

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2003, 09:56:56 AM »
Hey Dayglo, thanks a lot for the inputs man, believe me it's real appreciated.  I'm workin' on the whole multis thing, this was the first verse I really focused on it.  I'm feelin' ya on the whole "pr1mo didn't spit his best thing", I read his old stuff gettin' ready to write his verse.  And yeah, I thought I'd twist that 50 cent line a little for some comedy...

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont