Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Waiting For Detox (Full Album) NOPE  (Read 525 times)

e_gyp

Dr. Dre - Waiting For Detox (Full Album) NOPE
« on: April 15, 2021, 06:52:50 AM »
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 07:12:30 AM by e_gyp »

e_gyp

Re: Dr. Dre - Waiting For Detox (Full Album)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 07:00:30 AM »
this ain't it is it?

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 07:01:02 AM »
Nope.

e_gyp

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 07:01:57 AM »

Re: Dr. Dre - Waiting For Detox (Full Album) NOPE
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 07:26:04 AM »
We aren't going to hear Detox because we've already heard Detox. Everything everyone got during that era was something he didn't feel was good enough for the album so he passed it along and went back to the lab so its easy to get an idea of what he had planned and how often the directions changed till it just became a marketing gimmick.

That said:

Look out for Detox!

Orbyte

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 01:28:37 PM »
Fuck Detox

Gotta admit, I like those unreleased songs compilation videos though

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 01:34:59 PM »
See, thats the thing with Dre. He's got his fans like some battered housewives, except instead of saying "He'll change" or "It was all my fault" they come running each time they get a sniff of Detox then comment like that because he's got you sprung from memories of a past that doesn't exist.

People don't realize that he's a Doctor of Psychology, for real.

Look out for Detox!

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 02:09:58 AM »
Jacked this from The Coli for those of you who like these kind of things:

01 - 50 Cent - I Get It In (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 320
02 - Bishop Lamont - Grow Up (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 320
03 - Bishop Lamont - Hallelujah ft. Xzibit (Produced by Dr. Dre) - VBR
04 - Bishop Lamont - No Stoppin' Carson (Produced by Dr. Dre) - VBR
05 - Crooked I - Say Dr. Dre (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 320
06 - Dr. Dre - Mr. Prescription ft. Slim The Mobster, Sly Piper, Nikki Grier (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 192
07 - Dr. Dre - 2Nite ft. Kendrick Lamar, Jeremih (Produced by Justus & Dr. Dre) - 320
08 - Dr. Dre - Back To Business ft. Justus, T.I., Victoria Monet, Sly Piper - 256
09 - Dr. Dre - Under Pressure ft. Jay-Z, Kanobody (Produced by Scott Storch & Dr. Dre) - 320
10 - Ludacris - OG's Theme (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 192
11 - Nikki Grier - Any Day Now (Produced by Dr. Dre & Mark Batson) - 320
12 - Nikki Grier - Incredible ft. 50 Cent (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 192
13 - Prophet - It's Like That (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (Produced by Wallstreet) - 320
14 - Slim Thug - I'm Back ft. Devin The Dude (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 192
15 - Nate Dogg - Underdog (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 256
16 - T.I. - Coming Back (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 192
17 - T.I. - Shit Popped Off (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (produced by Dr. Dre) - 192
18 - T.I. - This Is Detox (I Am Hip-Hop) ft. Kobe (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (Produced by DJ Khalil) - 320
19 - Young Knox - The Doctor (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 192
20 - Young Knox - Westcoast Party (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (Produced by Dr. Dre) - 192
21 - Nino Bless - Another Chapter (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (Produced by Dawaun Parker) - 192

https://mega.nz/file/3Lo3yAjA#CkuqGFG8YzhRoSfZ-kASfCBccUipoPJa_daONNX8sfA

All untagged in best possible quality.

The following users thanked this post: Mr.(Ko)Kane, Shag Diggler

Orbyte

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2021, 03:32:18 AM »
13 - Prophet - It's Like That (Dr. Dre Reference Track) (Produced by Wallstreet)
One of my favourite reference tracks. It sounds like a legit finished song and you can bang the whole track from beginning to end without worrying about anything. I'm sure Dre was actually trying to get away from that production style when he wanted to do Detox, but it still sounds like some good westcoast shit.

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2021, 04:55:36 AM »
Thing is its not just the beats that were uninspired it was also the lyrics. Yeah Dre, we get it you're great, you started all of this, you don't get enough props, you smoke weed, smack hoes, bounce lolos and backed Suge down whilst making Eazy shed tears but you've said it all before.

Its an issue I've got with rap in general as these clowns just keep on performing in the same three ring circus and I've matured beyond that. Was listening to some rap earlier and was straight up "WTF is this mess? Why would I even listen to it now?" shit is aimed at kids and the grown yet immature who ain't got nothing going on in their lives and wish to recapture the glory days. This is why its so important that their flabby idols win because it marks a W for them when in reality they are walking Ls.

Have you ever listened to Stic Man (from Dead Prez) and his Workout album series? Very dope beats and uplifting bars, literally.

Real grown man rap.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

romson19

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 05:27:59 AM »
One of my favourite reference tracks. It sounds like a legit finished song and you can bang the whole track from beginning to end without worrying about anything. I'm sure Dre was actually trying to get away from that production style when he wanted to do Detox, but it still sounds like some good westcoast shit.
Who is/was Prophet?
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2021, 08:48:15 AM »