Author Topic: J-DEE RELEASED FOLLOWING 25-YEAR PRISON BID  (Read 250 times)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: The Predator, D-TalkX, U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: J-DEE RELEASED FOLLOWING 25-YEAR PRISON BID
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 10:55:35 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) Yes at least the man gets to spend the rest of his days free hopefully  8)

The following users thanked this post: Okka

The Predator

Re: J-DEE RELEASED FOLLOWING 25-YEAR PRISON BID
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 06:57:44 AM »
Guerilla released, finally!

Shame that Shorty's dead, so no Lench Mob re-union.
If J-Dee hungry to rap again and he still got it, Cube should help build him an album.

He had to battle for early release too -

Da Lench Mob’s J-Dee Admits To His Role In 1993 Murder At Parole Hearing

Mainly known for being a part of Ice Cube’s L.A.-based Da Lench Mob, rapper J-Dee admitted to his primary role in the shooting death of 23-year-old Scott Charles during a fight in Inglewood, CA in June 1993.

According to the parole hearing transcript obtained by VladTV, J-Dee, whose real name is Dasean Cooper, said, “I do accept responsibility because I brought everyone to that drama that night, every person involved in that from the very first scuffle. I even picked two people up who was not part of the original scuffle, brought them back to the location…I am responsible for everything that took place that night.”

During the hearing at Chuckawalla State Prison, the parole board commissioners observed Cooper crying, which they saw as genuine remorse. “You were remorseful and appropriately emotional when you discussed the harm you caused to your victims. Ultimately, the panel felt that you’ve demonstrated a lengthy period of positive rehabilitation, which is a standard for suitability under the law,” said presiding commissioner David Long.

J-Dee admitted his affiliation to the Crip gang in his Compton neighborhood growing up, but didn’t really associate with the Crips after his father was killed in the 1980s during the apex of L.A.’s gang wars.

He also told the board that a visit from his wife and daughter in 2013 helped him change his mind and his life for the better.

“They told me…that I needed to make a decision today,” J-Dee said. “Was I going to spend my life in prison, trying to use cellphones, breaking rules, or was I going to do everything in my power to bring myself home to my family and children? It was a very powerful visit. Needless to say, I chose my family over spending the rest of my life in prison.” 

Incarcerated since 1993 on a 29 years to life sentence, J-Dee

Word -

The following users thanked this post: U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.