Author Topic: The Snooper Dooper Challenge  (Read 1466 times)

Jay_J

Re: The Snooper Dooper Challenge
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2021, 03:40:47 PM »
wiki is not a good source. anybody can edit it.

i advice you discogs.

here is the real credits for lost session album. and it says its produced by daz dillinger. but it definately has dre fingerprints on it.

https://www.discogs.com/Snoop-Doggy-Dogg-Death-Row-The-Lost-Sessions-Vol-1/release/2145540

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2021, 11:58:32 PM »
Did Dre really produced Ain t no fun?
It s still the same question. Dre put the final touch and everybody says "Produced by Dr. Dre".
U said
" hear same string melody used in aint no fun. that belongs to dre ... also synth bass definately sounds like dre ... daz finished it alone and removed strings and synth bass which belongs to dre" so if Daz remove dre's strings & synth bass & remade those parts himself thats a Daz Production. If it was dre doing what daz did yall saying Dre is a beast he re did that shit and take it on a another level...
If dre has fingerprints on it it don t mean dre produced it. Thats my point.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2021, 12:30:21 AM »
It s still the same question. Dre put the final touch and everybody says "Produced by Dr. Dre".
U said
" hear same string melody used in aint no fun. that belongs to dre ... also synth bass definately sounds like dre ... daz finished it alone and removed strings and synth bass which belongs to dre" so if Daz remove dre's strings & synth bass & remade those parts himself thats a Daz Production. If it was dre doing what daz did yall saying Dre is a beast he re did that shit and take it on a another level...

but dre is a producer tho ..

that’s what the definition of a producer is.. he turns solid beats into gems wit his overall ability to properly layer, structure, and decide what stays n what goes while sonically fine tuning it to perfection... that’s why daz hasn’t been able to replicate this level of production since leavin death row.. yet dre been done it again n again wit countless individuals who haven’t reached anywhere close to his level witout him.

and this is before we go into the details of production (coaching the vocalists through the session, deciding how to build the song, and basically bein the end all be all of whatever he touches)

if u listen to these beats before dre touched them, they’re damn near unrecognizable..

long story short, dre goes above n beyond the lengths that your typical beatmaker goes to when producing a song. and that is what makes him the goat + why my tracklist kills every1 elses.

Jay_J

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2021, 02:34:53 AM »
U said

if you listen to aint no fun og version and the album version you can understand what dre does. he added strings, synths, female vocals and a proper mix. thats called a production.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2021, 08:49:03 AM »
i'm hearing what u say. I can understand it without a doubt even i prefer "produced by & co produced by"  ;D

back to the topic Sccit my tracklist is better.  ;D ;D

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2021, 09:07:38 PM »
i'm hearing what u say. I can understand it without a doubt even i prefer "produced by & co produced by"  ;D

back to the topic Sccit my tracklist is better.  ;D ;D

make a thread n put it to a poll!

phatj

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2021, 11:38:13 PM »
 Here is the Real Doggfather Album!! I only gave 20 songs, worth it though.. I dont believe ANYONE had a track list like this one. Enjoy

1. May I Intro
  2. Gangstaz Life
  3. Got To Do Wrong
  4. Touchdown
  5. Definition Of A Homeboy
  6. The Genie
  7. 21st Street
  8. Head Doctor
  9. Pop Bloccin
10. Dogg Collar
11. Dat Bumpin
12. County Blues
13. Usual Suspect
14. O.g
15. Untouchables
16. Eastsiderz
17. Some Other Shit
18. Street Life
19. Eastside
20. Doggystyle 96'

This is the Doggfather we all should have gotten

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y2nlw616esbuflg/The+Untouchable+Doggfather.zip/file

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 12:41:42 AM »
Here is the Real Doggfather Album!! I only gave 20 songs, worth it though.. I dont believe ANYONE had a track list like this one. Enjoy

1. May I Intro
  2. Gangstaz Life
  3. Got To Do Wrong
  4. Touchdown
  5. Definition Of A Homeboy
  6. The Genie
  7. 21st Street
  8. Head Doctor
  9. Pop Bloccin
10. Dogg Collar
11. Dat Bumpin
12. County Blues
13. Usual Suspect
14. O.g
15. Untouchables
16. Eastsiderz
17. Some Other Shit
18. Street Life
19. Eastside
20. Doggystyle 96'

This is the Doggfather we all should have gotten

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y2nlw616esbuflg/The+Untouchable+Doggfather.zip/file

Missing many songs in your zip file.

doggfather

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2021, 01:36:23 AM »
wiki is not a good source. anybody can edit it.

so do discogs...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

phatj

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2021, 01:56:35 AM »

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2021, 01:20:57 PM »
   This should work, thanks for the heads up homie.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rkv3q1ejlqdfv/Snoop_Doggy_Dogg_-_Tha_Doggfather

Up it as a Zip, not separate files because MF is not letting some of them download.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2021, 03:22:07 PM »
This is a pretty cool post. Other than Snoop Lion, it's hard to come up with much after the last meal advance.