Author Topic: I'll come right out and say it: As of 2006 Snoop is wack, Daz is wack  (Read 613 times)

Proc pka KP

I like both artists overall but it's been more than 15 years since they were at the top of their game.

This post deserves a sticky, so they can prove me wrong. Dogg Food, DPG, Eastsidaz are all classics, so this isn't a diss post. #Factz

Re: I'll come right out and say it: As of 2006 Snoop is wack, Daz is wack
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 10:28:55 AM »
Daz can do backflips and seemingly lives a very healthy lifestyle and is also financially responsible whilst appearing very content with his life.

That alone gets him props from me as it shows a level of growth and maturity I never expected from one who acted the way he did. Musically he's also been quite consistent with his mid tier releases as we never expected him to shoot for the stars so its nice when he delivers something extra dope and he's done that quite a lot throughout his career.

Snooper Dooper on the other hand, well lets see if the challenge can change my mind because I wrote him off around the No Limit era as he sounded atrocious over those cheap ass beats and everything I've heard here or there is a far far cry from Doggstyle in terms of quality as he used to be a top flight spitter.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 12:18:21 PM »
Daz' last album was one of his best ones, so I can't agree.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

wardy

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 12:21:50 AM »
Snoop I can kinda agree with as apart from maybe Doggumentary & a few tracks on his other albums he has released a load of bang average music.

Daz though since 06 has released the albums Only On The Leftside, D.A.Z, Dazamataz, the album with WC & Dogg Pound - Dogg Chit album which leaves him out of this conversation for me.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 02:09:58 AM »
See Taco, no Daz slander will be tolerated round these parts without video proof of you being able to do more backflips than him. Then your argument may be considered but until then, nope. Daz is certified. A certified baccflipper. See what I did there? Only on the left side...

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2021, 08:37:23 AM »
dazamataz and i wanna thank me shit on pretty much everything coming out from the commercial side of things nowadays

The following users thanked this post: jman91331

Duckasuckin

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 09:09:16 AM »
Although I do have a few tracks from Dazamataz on my iTunes, I pretty much stopped checking for all these guys years ago. I’m stuck on everything from my childhood to teenage years because that sound was different than today’s shit.

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2021, 05:53:03 PM »
I like both artists overall but it's been more than 15 years since they were at the top of their game.

This post deserves a sticky, so they can prove me wrong. Dogg Food, DPG, Eastsidaz are all classics, so this isn't a diss post. #Factz

Calling someone wack is a diss
Artists mature
You want Dogg Food, You want Doggystyle listen to the fuckin albums
You don't want progress stay stuck in the nineties
But don't bitch that an artist has matured and delved into different styles and sounds
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

HighEyeCue

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 07:34:19 PM »
the last Daz album I didn’t feel was Gangsta Crunk and that was in ‘05

Dazamatazz would have been classic if he narrowed it down to 1 long disc

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Proc pka KP

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2021, 09:13:29 PM »
Daz' last album was one of his best ones, so I can't agree.

We didn't need your agreement but thanks anyway dogg.

Proc pka KP

From the streets to the motel 6 sheets, Snoop outside of Lion is trash dogg.

midwestryder

From the streets to the motel 6 sheets, Snoop outside of Lion is trash dogg.
nope hater nothing Snoop put out lately has been trash and shows you don't know shit about Hip Hop. Sit your ass down square ass Lame.

Proc pka KP

nope hater nothing Snoop put out lately has been trash and shows you don't know shit about Hip Hop. Sit your ass down square ass Lame.

+1 lol. Another guy living in the past.