Author Topic: Infinite aka Brian aka...etc etc...  (Read 876 times)

Doggystylin

Infinite aka Brian aka...etc etc...
« on: May 13, 2003, 10:04:50 PM »
if i ever see you, ill drop your ass, plain and simple. <--- my main point. i wrote more but it wasnt neccasary.

pappy

Re:Infinite aka Brian aka...etc etc...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2003, 10:37:18 PM »
dont kill him jus beat some sense into him thatss all he really needs an hours upon hours of couciling 2 but a proper ass kickin cant hurt
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 10:39:39 PM by Joe Dick »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2003, 10:38:34 PM »
Hey Joe, your Karma keeps going up...

anyways, Doggy that's a funny post, LOL it's gotten to that point, eh?  

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2003, 10:39:37 PM »
Oh, and Joe did you see married with children yesterday? They had the one where al and peg went to marriage counciling, LOL speaking of counciling.  

Marriage Counselor: Hi, Al

Al: Your tricks won't work on me, latex boy.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2003, 10:40:04 PM »
Hey Joe, your Karma keeps going up...

anyways, Doggy that's a funny post, LOL it's gotten to that point, eh?  

ha yea, its gone WAY too far, i let some of his bullshit slide, but, you dont even know man, right now hes in hiding, fuckin wannabe bin laden, lol
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 10:40:50 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

pappy

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 10:40:24 PM »
i didnt see that episode but i bought there volume 2 dvd 2day ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2003, 11:10:17 PM »
Yea, do what U gotta do mayne.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2003, 12:06:32 AM »
Is there a reason for this? Did he go even deeper off the deep end or something?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 12:21:31 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2003, 12:16:01 AM »
lol@ Doggy...

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2003, 02:09:33 AM »
Is there a reason for this? Did he go even deeper off the deep end or something?

lol and whats this shit about him going into hiding, Osama style?? lol

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2003, 07:00:29 AM »
It's funny when Tom makes fun of me saying I grew up with a silver spoon because I know Siavash personally and he's probably the richest, most spioled prick at this forum.  He has no friends.  It's the typical scenario you've seen a thousand times.  His dad is an important man in the city so Siavash tries to throw his wieght around and act like he's tough, and the only reason he doesn't get his little ass kicked everyday is because people respect his father.  He's carrying around all this false pride.  He's gotten special treatment his whole life because of his father and that's why he has no friends and such a poor character.  

I've let him push me around for about 6 months now because I'm friends with his family and respect his father.  Finally, enough was enough, and I had to tell him the truth about himself.  Even though he made threats like, "My daddy's never going to talk to you because of this".  

It's the same routine.  He'll be a little spoiled prick.  Then if I say something back to him he'll act hard.  Then if I get serious with him and don't take his shit he'll threaten me with his daddy.  LMAO.  I'm not the only person he does this too.  There's so many people that would love nothing more then to give him what he deserves, a good old fashion passionate ass woopin.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 10:00:55 AM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2003, 10:08:30 AM »
*No Comment*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2003, 10:45:32 AM »
he's probably the richest, most spioled prick at this forum.

LOL and punk doggy didnt even wanna chip in for my weed.....*shakes head*

LoL damn inf. you dissed him HARD on dat post :o

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2003, 11:03:09 AM »
Woha, what happened? lol.  And should this really belong in T.O.T?  A mod made this so I'll let a mod decide, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2003, 11:48:43 AM »
It's funny when Tom makes fun of me saying I grew up with a silver spoon because I know Siavash personally and he's probably the richest, most spioled prick at this forum.  He has no friends.  It's the typical scenario you've seen a thousand times.  His dad is an important man in the city so Siavash tries to throw his wieght around and act like he's tough, and the only reason he doesn't get his little ass kicked everyday is because people respect his father.  He's carrying around all this false pride.  He's gotten special treatment his whole life because of his father and that's why he has no friends and such a poor character.  

I've let him push me around for about 6 months now because I'm friends with his family and respect his father.  Finally, enough was enough, and I had to tell him the truth about himself.  Even though he made threats like, "My daddy's never going to talk to you because of this".  

It's the same routine.  He'll be a little spoiled prick.  Then if I say something back to him he'll act hard.  Then if I get serious with him and don't take his shit he'll threaten me with his daddy.  LMAO.  I'm not the only person he does this too.  There's so many people that would love nothing more then to give him what he deserves, a good old fashion passionate ass woopin.

lol I get ur naem now...in my religious fundamentalist class reading I just learned "Hajji" means someone who took da pilgrimage to Mecca...hahaha