Author Topic: Infinite aka Brian aka...etc etc...  (Read 875 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Infinite aka Brian aka...etc etc...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2003, 01:49:23 PM »
doesnt infinite live in a cave with tech  ???

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2003, 02:39:05 PM »
Too bad 99% of your post there was false and straight up bullshit you make up or actually believe to make me look bad and to bring yourself up, and i really dont care what you say cause i know your bullshittin and its cuz of how insecure and jealous you are of me, you even admitted it.

first of all asswipe, do you want a list of my friends names?, just cause i never brought them around you doesnt mean i have none. 2nd brought up by a silver spoon, did you read my biography? or how do you know about all of my life after bein around me for a few months when i never even talked to you? u dont know shit, our family worked hard to get where we are now, we came up, and we still aint rich like you think we are just cause we own a couple of stores

my dad is the important man in the city? no one even knows my dad besides customers that come to the store, half of THEM dont even know him, the only people you know are my dad's co workers, you have never been to my school or seen anyone, so how could you make up bullshit like that? and then you make up LAME ass excuses like, i have respect for your father so i wont touch you? if you DID have respect for my father or my family you wouldnt disprespect me, cause i dont know if you know how a persian family works but if you diss somones son its like dissing the rest of the family retard. so your KNOW you would get your ass whooped and thats why your making up sorry ass excuses.

how am i spoiled, ive been working and making my own money since ive been 13, i get less money than everyone in the store, and i dont go around spendin my dads money, i have no car that my grandma bought for me, my dad doesnt pay for my car insurance.

you just had it so well up until the end of high school that just make it on your own is so god damn hard for you, you cant do it and resort to bringin others down in order to make yourself look good, now to be honest i feel sorry for your confused lost ass, and yes i do have it better than you, but in no way is anyone in my family spoiled. to say im spoiled is disrespecting the way my dad raised me, and trust me, you think hes gonna help you with everything? my familys had enough of you, TRUST me, no one here likes you. yeah not even your co-worker buddies like jim. stay away, or come and get your ass beat, you have 2 choices.

now you can make up bullshit to say to the board and my family to make me look bad, but that will just make you look bad cause we all know your lying, and im ignoring your posts from now on unless its anything worth reading. ive repeated this many times and im done with it. your not worth my familys time. go and try to make it on your own for once. and dont worry about me, and if i am spoiled and cant live on my own, and i have it real good and my dad is takin care of me, so what, how does that affect you? thing is, your jealous. everyone here makes fun of your ass, from hamed to my uncle. you have been exposed in my town and your not welcomed by anybody.

so this was just a warning, that is all.

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2003, 02:45:52 PM »
This should have been dealt with man to man.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2003, 02:48:22 PM »
This should have been dealt with man to man.

thats what i have been saying but everytime over here he would act hard on the net and then when i saw him he was the same pussy as every other day. so i was like ok whatever i guess hes cool now, but then he would go talk shit behind my back, hes the biggest 2 faced bitch, i want to deal with this man to man, but he doesnt have the couarage to. he makes excuses like i said above. so that just proves to everyone hes a fake and so im not even worried about him

Hellrazor818

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2003, 05:41:19 PM »
You shouldn't be too harsh on Infinite. He seems like a pretty cool guy, and he's not jewish.

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2003, 07:45:53 PM »
Infini... I mean DJ Tomekk, go eat a dick

Immortal

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2003, 07:48:14 PM »
Infini... I mean DJ Tomekk, go eat a dick

is that true???

if its infinite then i take back what i told him...infinites the man
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Hellrazor818

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2003, 08:15:28 PM »
Mein name ist nicht infinte. Du mutterficker.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2003, 08:17:26 PM »
Mein name ist nicht infinte. Du mutterficker.

Here's some English for you.

Fuck your life.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2003, 10:06:49 PM »
So Infinite is in Kali??

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2003, 10:44:42 PM »
So Infinite is in Kali??

Kali?

How do you know this poster is in California?

This has ALL the markings of a lame "finite" attempt for attention (cry for help).

- He comes on critizing Isreal the Jewish people and Americans.
- finite hasn't posted in a long while and recently started posting again.
- He saw the buzz/popularity that Mr. America created, and decided to do the opposite.
- He had the Nazi Flag in his sig, and took it down w/o explination.
- He uses the same sentence structure, words, and mixes in "gangsta" terminology just like finite.
- A while back, finite posted around 10 bogus topics in an short while under his "political Gangsta" alias. When he realized he fucked up he deleted the topics. How many Topics has this guy posted tonite?
- "Tommik" talks about malcom X
- "Tommik" gives Infinite props

I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again,It just seems like there are too many coincidences for them to be differnt people.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2003, 11:08:03 PM »
So Infinite is in Kali??

Kali?

How do you know this poster is in California?

naw, i just thought so....cus Doggy kept saying "out here" when referrin to Infinite. Doggy is in Kali.

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2003, 01:36:56 AM »
Yeah, I'm in Cali.  I'm in Costa Mesa right now just outside of LA.  

And I don't really have to reply to Doggy because his reply only helped to verify the validity of my origional post.  Notice how he threatens to beat me up and at the same time says I better treat him nicely or he'll ruin my ties with his family.  LMAO.  Karma's a bitch ain't it.  And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

And if your family hates me so much then why did they come call me down to Camorillo and everyone wanted to talk to me and visit with me and they let me stay in their homes, why all this?

You've gotten special treatment for so long you have no grip on reality.  And by the way I've been livin on my own for the last 3 years, I was just in your city for a few months because your father sent me on Al-Hajj.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 01:42:12 AM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2003, 02:30:27 AM »
Yeah, I'm in Cali.  I'm in Costa Mesa right now just outside of LA.  

lol damn...well welcome tah Kali. Didnt even know u arrived  8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2003, 02:40:53 PM »
my dad sent you down there cuz he didnt want your ass up here, and see how long you will be around my family, just watch. and no you havent been living on your own, what do you call living with us for months? we supported your bitch ass, we gave u a place to live a job and everything. same thing now, ur still with our family. obviously your smart enough to not say around me though, but i dont care, you got it comin 1000x harder from God. swallow that ego of yours and open your mind, even if i tried to be nice to you, you would be an ass so why should i bother? but really thanx for leaving, its been much better with u not around. and you just wont reply to my post cause you know im right and you have no way to fight back without lying. no go on with your miserable life. im not wasting my time on you. you can hate me all you want, your just hurtin yourself with all that negativity. i dont like you either but i wouldnt go out of my way to bring you up in my conversation while you mention me to everyone. jealousy is a bitch, aint it? now be gone you lil hater, im jus shakin u off cuz your not even effectin me, your hundreds of miles away and like u say, u wont do shit. so i aint got nothin to worry bout. so whats your problem? tough guy behind a computer screen?