Author Topic: Infinite aka Brian aka...etc etc...  (Read 874 times)

infinite59

Re:Infinite aka Brian aka...etc etc...
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2003, 04:52:29 PM »
Remember when I was in your face yelling at you to hit me and you backed down like a little bitch?  LOL.  Things got real, really fast that night didn't they.  

The whole time I was at your house I never once, once, saw you bring a friend over.  So if you think having no friends, no girls, no knowledge, no respect, and anything respect you get is really just a favor to your father.  And that's not just me, that's anyone.  

And your father invited me back to Lake Tahoe but I didn't want to be there.  And then again he wanted to have me come back there but then you told him I was calling you names, LOL.

TheSheriff

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2003, 04:57:52 PM »
This is getting dull. Either duke it out, or stop beefing here, or something. AIM is a great medium for that.

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2003, 05:04:09 PM »
Not one word I said is a lie...if I'm the one that supposedly can't stop talking about you then look at who started the thread.  LMAO.  To be honest, you probably won't get what you deserve in life because your father will keep getting you out of situations so the hard knocks of life will always slide right off....  But your character will be so demented you'll have to pay people to be around you, or it will be a favor to your dad.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 05:05:45 PM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

Hellrazor818

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2003, 05:09:01 PM »
Back at home in Hamburg we don't talk. We fight like real Aryan men. No talk or bullshit, just simply pull out your swastika shaped ninja stars and its on....

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2003, 05:24:09 PM »
Back at home in Hamburg we don't talk. We fight like real Aryan men. No talk or bullshit, just simply pull out your swastika shaped ninja stars and its on....

Back home in the South, we took pistols, walked ten paces, and turned around. The challenged would fire the first shot, then the challenger, etc. Occasionally, we let them duel with swords, but that was very messy.

Doggystylin

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2003, 05:32:06 PM »
This is getting dull. Either duke it out, or stop beefing here, or something. AIM is a great medium for that.

thats exactly what i told him, but hes so pussy and insecure, that all he can do is sit behind a computer screen and try to bring me down and bring himself up. hes just all talk, no action. so ima leave him alone, a coward like him isnt worth my time, and you can make up all the lies and all the stories you want to make me look bad, it aint fazin me, and why do you care so much about my future? so ok lets say i really am spoiled and my dad does everything for me and i grow up and become a loser, shouldnt that make you happy? so whats the big problem here? why does that bother you? it doesnt effect you....your a joke man, lol go live your own life, why am i so important to you? damn seems like your a little obsessed. go do your thang man, go live your life and stop worrying about me, ill be fine without your advice...trust me.

infinite59

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2003, 05:50:28 PM »
Who started the thread?

I didn't say one lie.  And you know that.

Answer us.  Yes or no?  Did you ever have one friend over the whole time I was there?  Did you ever have one friend over to the house?  Ever once?  I dare you to lie.  And don't count your cousins or any family.  Did you ever once have a friend over? Your little brother had friends over all the time, but did you ever once have a friend overs to your house?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 05:51:38 PM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2003, 05:57:35 PM »
*singin*

"Friends....how many of us have them....Friends...ones we can depend on..."  ;D

Hellrazor818

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2003, 06:17:02 PM »
Friends are not that important. Adolf didn't have many friends when he was younger, but look how powerful of a person he had become. He used his individuality and strength to climb to the top. Friends hold you back and make you weaker. Doggy could be the strongest man on this board, due to his lack of friends.

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2003, 06:19:07 PM »
your arugument is so childish im going to let you win all this. this is 6th grade talk.....i have more friends than you!!!, no i do....i wont get caught up in this, and even if i have no friends, would that make me any less of a man?

pappy

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2003, 06:29:25 PM »
so is this how we measure how big of man is some1,  by the number of friends he has

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2003, 07:44:22 PM »
so is this how we measure how big of man is some1,  by the number of friends he has

always best to keep yur circle of friends small. I know alotta people, but only a few know me...better that way.

Suga Foot

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2003, 11:27:09 PM »

always best to keep yur circle of friends small. I know alotta people, but only a few know me...better that way.

Same Here

infinite59

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2003, 07:38:06 AM »
No.  I'm just proving that it isn't just me.  He treats everyone like this.

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2003, 09:14:42 AM »
lol it was fun....now im done.