Author Topic: Unreleased Bishop Brigante feat Snoop And Nate Dogg  (Read 662 times)

romson19

Unreleased Bishop Brigante feat Snoop And Nate Dogg
« on: April 27, 2021, 08:21:18 AM »
What's up folks... Today Bishop Brigante played an unreleased song Live... i have to share with y'all this lil sneak peek...
Btw. Bishop said he got 4 songs with Nate...
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Re: Unreleased Bishop Brigante feat Snoop And Nate Dogg
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 08:55:28 AM »
Brigante? Only Bishop I know is Lamont or the one where I'm playing chess.

romson19

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 08:58:37 AM »
Bishop Brigante is dope... a solid rapper from Canada and if i remember well he is over 15 years n this game

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: , D-TalkX

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 09:56:20 AM »
Thanks, he reminds me of the white Australian guy that used to post here. Mainly due to the second "racially ambiguous when I'm really white as snow" thumbnail as he used to do the same thing.

What was his name again?

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 02:47:40 PM »
used to post here. Mainly due to the second "racially ambiguous when I'm really white as snow" 

What was his name again?

Peter Jason Dorsette the white latiness.

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 01:15:12 PM »
Brigante? Only Bishop I know is Lamont or the one where I'm playing chess.

Bishop Brigante has been around for longer than Bishop Lamont and is a pretty big figure in Canadian hip-hop.

He has been teasing those Nate Dogg features for years (around 2008-2009 was the first time), I think. But this is the first time he's played a snippet. He has at least one track with Crooked I in the vault as well, maybe even 2....... 

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

romson19

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 10:38:34 AM »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2021, 02:00:33 AM »
i don't get it, all these Artists that have those unreleased Tracks with Nate Dogg, why wait years to release the Tracks?

dnjp4life

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2021, 08:46:51 AM »
i don't get it, all these Artists that have those unreleased Tracks with Nate Dogg, why wait years to release the Tracks?

Probably to do with the legal side of things I imagine, Nate Dogg’s estate would probably have to approve anything released with his name on it.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2021, 12:16:34 PM »
Probably to do with the legal side of things I imagine, Nate Dogg’s estate would probably have to approve anything released with his name on it.

maybe, but normally the Artist or the Label pay for the Feat. , so the Label should then also have the rights!But who knows, for me its a shame to sit on all those tracks!Music is there to be heard!

SuperSpider

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 12:07:45 PM »
maybe, but normally the Artist or the Label pay for the Feat. , so the Label should then also have the rights!But who knows, for me its a shame to sit on all those tracks!Music is there to be heard!

There's a minimum of about 20-25 Nate tracks that are still sitting on various artists' HDDs here and there across the US and those are just the ones we know of