Author Topic: Michel’le Told 2Pac & Suge That Dre Was Sleeping w/ A Man Name Bruce & 2Pac  (Read 860 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Okka

Kurt Kobane talking shit again. He once said he was a member of MOB Piru too. Later he backtracked on those comments.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This interview is amazing!! thanks for posting... hearing that Pac was listening to Nas 96' album so intensely, like studying it... really brought me back to when rap was real, and the East/West beef was real, larger than life

bless
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jman91331

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, abusive

Proc pka KP

Anyone who can get over accusations of choke women, will no doubt have no problem with this. This is my mentor, I simply can stomach any of it.

abusive

abusive

Proc pka KP

Proc pka KP

"Suge said along time ago that Quik was bisexual and goes both ways. Suge even said he knew the dude who Quik was messing with at the time. Now I didn't believe him at the time but most of the artist that Suge has called out seems to have a little truth in there I think. Afterall Suge was the first one to call out Johnny Gill for being gay and this was in the 90's when there was no internet. LOL"

h2k4

They're imposters. They said same shit about Quik fucking a dude on a regular. https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/pimp-cs-mistress-jada-says-suge-knight-made-a-popular-male-rapper-suck-his.970888/page-6

I definitely remember hearing about Quik being gay from different places. Who knows if there is any truth to it and who really cares but I remember thinking he was when he dropped Rhythmalism, lol.

Proc pka KP

I don't think there's truth to any of it. It's a pretty simple diss really. If Quik's homies thought it was true, he wouldn't be here today.

BJV

Bruce Springsteen? I think we're onto something major here.

The following users thanked this post: Proc pka KP

abusive

Malcy

Amazes me how obsessed these people are with others sexuality. Why would you give a fuck? Classic case of deflection of one's own insecurities I reckon.

jman91331

I think its just the Death Row way of doing things at the time. Artists leave, they get slandered. Hatin shit really. Dr. Dre left, he's gay. Snoop left, he's a bitch. Dog Pound left, Kurupt a pedofile Daz baby momma fucked Suge. Thats just what they do. Weak shit.