Author Topic: Snoop is 'so' gangsta  (Read 783 times)

Proc pka KP

Snoop is 'so' gangsta
« on: May 09, 2021, 08:31:07 AM »
He now puts Madonna in his videos. He's become a joke.

nad45

Re: Snoop is 'so' gangsta
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 12:02:49 PM »
He's so gangsta that he's cooking with Martha Stewart, who did more jail than him  ;D

The following users thanked this post: Proc pka KP

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 01:50:16 PM »
madonna was in gang signs? haven’t watched the video yet but that’s pretty dope.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 02:17:39 PM »
Now retitled Gag Signs, Snoop is officially a part of Sikotic's pussy ass puss crew. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,232209.15.html

When I watched Still Dre and Tha Eastsidaz movie, I thought Snoop is a G. He deaded that shit.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Hellquist

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 05:54:35 PM »
Now retitled Gag Signs, Snoop is officially a part of Sikotic's pussy ass puss crew. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,232209.15.html

When I watched Still Dre and Tha Eastsidaz movie, I thought Snoop is a G. He deaded that shit.

He's 50-years-old now. What do you expect? It's not 1999 anymore. Snoop is more gangsta now than in the past because he is a household name and is everywhere you turn. He is no longer a rapper. He is a brand, a character, a personality. He's bigger than rap now. I'll trade my life for his in a heartbeat.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 06:26:50 PM »
He's 50-years-old now. What do you expect? It's not 1999 anymore. Snoop is more gangsta now than in the past because he is a household name and is everywhere you turn. He is no longer a rapper. He is a brand, a character, a personality. He's bigger than rap now. I'll trade my life for his in a heartbeat.

Tray Dee is gangsta, Snoop is a joke. Snoop is Hollyweird.

goodyoung

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 03:49:33 AM »
Only 12 years old on the internet still think being gangsta is cool

Allgold

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 07:27:52 AM »
Snoop is 50 years old and has been rich for more than half of his life now. It's like Madonna screeching about "smashing the patriarchy" or whatever nonsense when she's a billionaire or close to it and has had a career as long as she has pretending she's being held back by the "man". I don't think 50 year old Snoop has a shit load of street cred or is out there banging in the triple gated community he's living in while he flies off to to Tostitos commercials or whatever.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 07:39:15 AM »
Lol. He picked his song titles though.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2021, 07:39:50 AM »
Only 12 years old on the internet still think being gangsta is cool

He should call the song something else then.

D-TalkX

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2021, 09:33:49 AM »
You haters would all jump on Snoop's dick if he walked past.
He's a 50 year old multi millionaire....he doesn't give a shit about your crying ass

The following users thanked this post: dipz213

Malcy

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2021, 09:38:24 AM »
I've found Snoop embarrassing for several years now. He's touring with Warren G, Dogg Pound, D12 & Obie Trice next year and I'll most likely be leaving by the time Snoop appears.

The following users thanked this post: Proc pka KP

Rubinho

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2021, 01:18:04 PM »
I do have to agree. Its okay he isnt gangsta, but then he shouldnt claim to be. Anyway his music has been terrible for longer than has music top notch... Havent looked forward to his music since the 213 album

Proc pka KP

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2021, 03:24:04 PM »
I do have to agree. Its okay he isnt gangsta, but then he shouldnt claim to be. Anyway his music has been terrible for longer than has music top notch... Havent looked forward to his music since the 213 album

Exactly. This strictly off his song titles. If his song title was Pharrell, this post wouldn't exist.

doggfather

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2021, 02:05:07 AM »
how idiot would somebody who think he is a gangsta?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ