Author Topic: Snoop hints at possible Eastsidaz reuinion?  (Read 2145 times)

Safe+Sound

Re: Snoop hints at possible Eastsidaz reuinion?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2021, 08:08:55 AM »
listen to the special edit of "Fetty In The Bag": https://sndup.net/43z7/d

Oh nice, everything sounds in phase.
I still can't figure out why the engineers thought the original arrangement was good idea  ???

k1000

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2021, 08:32:24 AM »
If I may say, the only change operated by me on this special edit is I cut off hooks that were in-between the verses, which makes the song shorter and, to me, more replay-valuable.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2021, 12:20:13 PM »
If I may say, the only change operated by me on this special edit is I cut off hooks that were in-between the verses, which makes the song shorter and, to me, more replay-valuable.

Well that's interesting because it sounded more in phase to me  ???
In any event, thanks!

phatj

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2021, 12:25:45 PM »
Horrible. Snoop should have zero input into a reunion. I would rather hear a Bigg Tray Deee & Big Petey album instead of an Eastsidaz album.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2021, 06:41:45 PM »
Well that's interesting because it sounded more in phase to me  ???
In any event, thanks!

that’s how u know it’s mostly mental

that off the cuff snare is nothing new for dpg

Safe+Sound

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2021, 04:06:17 PM »
Horrible. Snoop should have zero input into a reunion. I would rather hear a Bigg Tray Deee & Big Petey album instead of an Eastsidaz album.

Snoop's name alone will bring a lot with it - like a bigger budget and more publicity, which increases the chances of the album succeeding. Both Eastsidaz albums were fuckin dope top to bottom. If they return to and continue with that same formula, the third will be a slam-dunk too.

Who the fuck is big petey and why would Goldie Loc ever be substituted for this person?  :thefuck:

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2021, 04:25:51 PM »
Snoop's name alone will bring a lot with it - like a bigger budget and more publicity, which increases the chances of the album succeeding. Both Eastsidaz albums were fuckin dope top to bottom. If they return to and continue with that same formula, the third will be a slam-dunk too.

Who the fuck is big petey and why would Goldie Loc ever be substituted for this person?  :thefuck:

this would be the 4th album

even tho gangbang muzicc was shelved it’s still a completed album

Proc pka KP

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2021, 05:24:48 PM »
5th.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2021, 05:26:45 PM »

Probably original 'Eastsiders' on soundtrack to Ride.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2021, 08:53:51 PM »

this would be the 4th album

even tho gangbang muzicc was shelved it’s still a completed album

Yeah, technically you're right; I was counting official releases only.

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2021, 09:27:12 PM »
Is there any preview or source to this track

phatj

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2021, 05:23:24 AM »

I agree both album were dope. I say let Tray deee and his label form the reunion,  Snoop has zero structure.

phatj

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2021, 05:25:55 AM »

Big Petey was on long beach state of mind 1 & 2, blue june that's his album!

Safe+Sound

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2021, 10:28:56 AM »
Big Petey was on long beach state of mind 1 & 2, blue june that's his album!

Ooooh ok. No wonder I wasn't familiar with him.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2021, 09:10:52 AM »
Hope snoop pays them their fair share of royalties this time around
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens