Author Topic: Danny Boy: Suge Knight Baby Mama Was Cheating On Him w/ SHAQ & Ray J!  (Read 679 times)

abusive

2Pac & Suge Made Me Punch My Friend! Suge Knight Baby Mama Was Cheating On Him w/ SHAQ & Ray J!

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

Proc pka KP

The problem with a fag is you never know when he'll betray you. Suge should have hung Danny Girl.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 04:31:00 PM by Taco Ruiz »

abusive

The problem with a fag is you never know when he'll betray you.
I wouldn't know but sometimes betrayal can be the best revenge.

Proc pka KP

I wouldn't know but sometimes betrayal can be the best revenge.

Suge knew he was a fag but thought it beneficial financially to keep him in the camp. Agreed 👍.

Proc pka KP

I wish you could tag people on this website. Infinite is trapped in the golden era, his knowledge would be pertanent for this weird discussion.

abusive

moneymack408

• Lil Geezy
Crazy how Suge got older, slowed down and then get locked up. Now everybody talking. They was silent when he was still Movin round lmao

abusive

abusive

abusive

Re: Danny Boy: Suge Knight Baby Mama Was Cheating On Him w/ SHAQ & Ray J!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2021, 12:00:33 PM »

abusive

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2021, 12:18:21 PM »
I was always confused about the kurrupt thing because it was reported that the 60's had smoke with DR. Pretty sure the situation did happen and Daz and Nate Dogg had to step in. People need to speak more on pac/outlawz various problems with dpg. For historical purposes.

Danny sort of answered his own question in regards to pac leaving dr. He admitted it would be a problem if known. First let it be stated he was leaving and it's documented. But as danny stated, it wasn't something that was put out there like that. Only a select few people knew. People need to speak with Wendy Day to get the full details. People keep trying to rewrite history in the internet age and they will keep failing. I'm not talking about danny. I don't think he knew pac was leaving either.

abusive

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2021, 07:52:04 AM »
I was always confused about the kurrupt thing because it was reported that the 60's had smoke with DR. Pretty sure the situation did happen and Daz and Nate Dogg had to step in. People need to speak more on pac/outlawz various problems with dpg. For historical purposes.

Danny sort of answered his own question in regards to pac leaving dr. He admitted it would be a problem if known. First let it be stated he was leaving and it's documented. But as danny stated, it wasn't something that was put out there like that. Only a select few people knew. People need to speak with Wendy Day to get the full details. People keep trying to rewrite history in the internet age and they will keep failing. I'm not talking about danny. I don't think he knew pac was leaving either.
Posted two hours ago. Pre-recorded.

abusive

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2021, 11:55:35 AM »

abusive

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2021, 04:13:39 PM »