Author Topic: Tha Eastsidaz  (Read 575 times)

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

Tha Eastsidaz
« on: May 24, 2021, 01:09:00 PM »
does anyone have any of tha eastsidaz advances and deuces,trays and fo's album its appreciated if anyone could help thanx.

Safe+Sound

Re: Tha Eastsidaz
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 03:22:37 PM »
Nothing in the way of old material but Snoop just posted this.... maybe hinting at an Eastsidaz reuinion??

Proc pka KP

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 05:47:27 PM »
Was Nightmares on it with Mobb Deep?

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 09:07:10 AM »
Nothing in the way of old material but Snoop just posted this.... maybe hinting at an Eastsidaz reuinion??

Hope So Long Over Due! But Only Thing Is If They Do It It Needs Stay G-Funk Style None Dj Mustard etc…Sounding Shit!!! Nothing Against Mustard or That Style In My Opinion They Had Success With That G-Funk Style Keep It That Way “If It Ain’t Broke Don’t Fix It”

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 09:08:17 AM »
Was Nightmares on it with Mobb Deep?

Yes It Did With A Few Others I Forgot The Names lol

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 09:10:54 AM »
guna need jellyroll battlecat meech fredwreck blaqtoven soopafly warren g goldie loc on the beats no one else

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2021, 09:17:14 AM »
guna need jellyroll battlecat meech fredwreck blaqtoven soopafly warren g goldie loc on the beats no one else

“Straight Classic” 💯💯💯

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Proc pka KP

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 11:35:20 PM »
Yes It Did With A Few Others I Forgot The Names lol

I was once in possession of this advance.

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2021, 11:17:59 AM »
I was once in possession of this advance.

I had it too my daughters cat knocked my damn harddrive off the tv stand shit wouldn’t read anymore and they want like $300 to recover the files🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️I got most my stuff back the stuff like this Eastsidaz advance and a few others having trouble finding em

Proc pka KP

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2021, 04:00:52 PM »
I'd pay the money and back it up. All my shit at that time was discs now obsolete. I trashed a lot of it without going thru it. A nigga moved so many times out in east los over the years.

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2021, 12:18:35 PM »
I'd pay the money and back it up. All my shit at that time was discs now obsolete. I trashed a lot of it without going thru it. A nigga moved so many times out in east los over the years.

Lol, I had it back in 01’ I downloaded off kaza or lime wire one those burned it had the cd for years I copied it back to the computer saved it on the harddrive that shit fucked up lol and one of the homies got me for the CD one of them bastards got me low key lol!!! “East Los thats wassup”

Proc pka KP

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2021, 01:49:38 PM »
That Nightmares song I swear had Eastsidaz on it but on the tube, I could only find a Mobb solo version produced by Dre

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2021, 12:35:07 AM »
That Nightmares song I swear had Eastsidaz on it but on the tube, I could only find a Mobb solo version produced by Dre

I’m more than guaranteed it did, I wish a CDQ of Wassup(feat. Butch Cassidy lil half dead) with the snoop verse would leak