Author Topic: Snoop Dogg announces new executive position at Def Jam records (Def Jam West)  (Read 1386 times)

Safe+Sound

Snoop announces executive creative consultant role at Def Jam and its new division Def Jam West:

doggfather

Priority records (RIP) likes this...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

abusive

Is he even putting anyone on now from the west? From what I remember, his own hood had to get at him to rock with artist. Is he even qualified for this? Isn't Em's manager still CEO of DJ?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

thegooddoc

Is he even putting anyone on now from the west? From what I remember, his own hood had to get at him to rock with artist. Is he even qualified for this? Isn't Em's manager still CEO of DJ?

Em's manager quit or got fired and went back to managing Eminem. 

The following users thanked this post: abusive

h2k4

This is basically to get Def Jam's name out there again because there is no way Snoop is qualified to run a label or be part of an executive team.

gio™fugahoo

They saw the revival Death Row had ( selling merch)
Let’s wait but I say
Less new music
But Def Jam hoodies,shirts,nft….
And who is the best testimonial but snoop 🤣

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Cool now he can sign us to Def Jam :high:

abusive

I'm not hatin' either. I'm just tired of the same maybe twenty rappers getting most of the opportunities for everything.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Safe+Sound

I'm not hatin' either. I'm just tired of the same maybe twenty rappers getting most of the opportunities for everything.

Social media has opened the flood gates in terms of opportunity. Now, the average idiot can grab an iPhone and make money off of pure trash. In such a huge shit pool these days, 20 people with actual talent in the rap genre sounds about right.

Jay_J

last year on hi IG page, warren-g said that his next album will be executive produced by snoop dogg... then he deleted it.

maybe it might happen.

Safe+Sound

Safe+Sound

Promoting Def Jam West with a Soopafly beat  8)

Safe+Sound

New music feed from Snoop under the Def Jam pretense. Second song, Snoop reps Def Jam. Looks like we might get a Snoop album on a major label again. Third song is from his daughter, which is actually pretty good. Surprise at 16:26. He also talks about putting that song out under Def Jam. Total feed is 45min.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 06:00:13 PM by Safe+Sound »

Sccit

this might actually be big for the coast

F-cisco

In 1998 he came close to signing with DefJam but Master P offered Suge more money and you guys know the rest. Everything has come back full circle.