Author Topic: Too Short says best verse he ever spit was unreleased song for Detox album  (Read 441 times)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm sure this has already been talked about.. but damn.. we got to get this leak... Short says its the best verse he ever spit!!

..I love Bay Area rap  8)

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Ain't trying to stick around for Illuminati (One World Government Takeover) / Got to buy my own island by the year 2-G

Taco

Thanks for sharing.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Ain't trying to stick around for Illuminati (One World Government Takeover) / Got to buy my own island by the year 2-G

Sccit

dre the goat

Allgold

I'm ready for the Time Life "Detox" 12 cd box set to come out already.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Lay back and twist one
Bay Area has a lot of great music from the 90s I bet you havenít heard. You should check out an album you havenít heard every week and write a review

abusive

Bay Area has a lot of great music from the 90s I bet you havenít heard. You should check out an album you havenít heard every week and write a review
You not lying. I heard a track by that chick Marvelous for the first time about three years ago. My mind was blown.
Latest beat -

The following users thanked this post: Duck Duck Doggy

Sccit

this was my suggestion to you bout a year ago lol

remember i was guna give u 1 album a month or some ish

Cey_Cey

I'm ready for the Time Life "Detox" 12 cd box set to come out already.

HAHAHA. DOC just told last 4 months dre sent him a new song each day to ask his opinion. it makes 120 song for last 4 months. i don't understand really what dre is trying to do. dre acts like he is retired and spend his time in the studio as a hobby.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Lay back and twist one

this was my suggestion to you bout a year ago lol

remember i was guna give u 1 album a month or some ish

Yeah and I actually was checking

Sccit

Yeah and I actually was checking

how? i only made u 1 suggestion n then stopped cuz u didnít give any feedback on the first 1

letís do it again

album 1:
hollow tip - takin no shortz

DrDreDetox2018

Did u mean detox track "mans best friend"?

https://we.tl/t-37SvYPDsUS

Malcy

Did u mean detox track "mans best friend"?

https://we.tl/t-37SvYPDsUS

This car weirdo again...

BJV

The best verses I heard Too Short spit were on the track "That's Why"

F-cisco

If thatís true, then he should just reuse it for the masses to hear. Just like Snoop and DPG did with most of their catalog.