Author Topic: Went to a Royals game by myself tonight to watch them get their asses kicked...  (Read 171 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My son didn't really want to go (imagine a kid not wanting to go to a baseball game with his dad) but kids these days aren't like 90's kids they live in lockdown cyber mask vaxx Bill Gates world... and most high school kids are Democrats who believe in totalitarian government and medical tyranny so the future is fucced.. but I digress because that's not the point of this thread..

point of the matter is I went to the baseball game by myself... kind of felt like a loser with no friends but it has it's perks...

Imagine, it is 2021 and I was able to get a ticket for only $10.   In fact... I spent a whole day out at the beautiful Kaufman stadium ballpark and only spent $16 dollars total.  They charge like a few bucks taxes or hidden fees onto the $10 dollars so total price was $16.

Now, when I'm with my son or anybody else at the game I spend a shit ton of money like over 100 dollars because just a ticket for like me, my son, and one of his friend gets me almost to around $70 dollars and that's for the seats out in the fountains where homeruns are hit to right and left field... so they aren't the very cheapest tickets but they aren't close seats either... lower priced tickets and still $70 or so just on tickets... then it's like 15-20 on parking then to enjoy the kids games in the outfield (like minature golf) that's 10 bucks per kid, and then food is astronomical like a coke is like 10 bucks and nachos are like 10 bucks so if you get food for you and a couple kids you are looking at spending like $50 bucks on food.  So it's about $150 for me to bring my son and his friend to the game.

So point is... by going to the game myself... I can even park away from the stadium and ride my bike into the game.  So I can actually go to a baseball game any time I want, any time I'm bored... for only $16.  Now that's a good deal.  As long as you can get over the fact of being a loner with no friends, no girl, and your own kid doesn't really wanna go to the game with you.... so you look a bit odd sitting way off at the top of the stadium by yourself.... but if you can get over that.... it's a great deal.  They really put on a big show, big production, free access to Royals Hall of Fame in the outfield, you can move around different seats throughout the stadium, get there early and watch batting practice a couple hours before the game, and stay till the last people leave (because you are by yourself and can make a whole day of it without asking anybody else).  So it was a good night for only $16 dollars (and that's with them gettting their asses kicked).   

This is only the second time I've done this.   The last time was in 2017 when Royals were still contenders and stadium was packed.  Team was so good then I don't think I even felt like a loser going to a game by myself because it was like Royals fever and anybody would take any chance to go it didn't really matter how you got there in those days.

So what happened at the game?  Royals got their fuckin asses kicked, it was 5-0 in the top of the first, and 10-3 final score.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Proc pka KP

Sorry for your loss.