Author Topic: What happened to Mt Westmore?  (Read 290 times)

Ebony Bree Caple

What happened to Mt Westmore?
« on: June 28, 2021, 06:52:30 PM »
Did they dissolve as quickly as they appeared?
I don't know
I got blocked on Instagram for saying in the comments they looked like a bunch of dirty old men way past their prime desperately trying to relive the heights of their fame and youth
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

doggfather

Re: What happened to Mt Westmore?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 09:44:03 PM »
 ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 09:49:39 PM »
from what someone was claimin on this forum, they couldn’t get the funding they wanted for the project

Jay_J

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 11:41:39 PM »
Did they dissolve as quickly as they appeared?
I don't know
I got blocked on Instagram for saying in the comments they looked like a bunch of dirty old men way past their prime desperately trying to relive the heights of their fame and youth

i hope your next question will be "what happened to Dubcnn"? in another forum after u are blocked here.

abusive

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 12:52:38 PM »
from what someone was claimin on this forum, they couldn’t get the funding they wanted for the project
As much money as they have? I find it hard to believe that they couldn't just fund it themselves.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 04:37:29 PM »
As much money as they have? I find it hard to believe that they couldn't just fund it themselves.

They probably could, but like you said they have so much money so what’s the point? The project isn’t going to make them any money. As a fan, I’d like to see it. But from the business side of things, makes no sense to do it.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 05:01:54 PM »

yea but i’m assuming they want a jay-z level release

how many copies snoop last album sold

abusive

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 07:49:27 PM »

yea but i’m assuming they want a jay-z level release

how many copies snoop last album sold
They have enough bread and connections to do anything any label could do. Whatever a label can do which they can't, there is an alternative that they can do that will yield them the same results. I can't think of one single thing that a label could do that they couldn't. I refuse to believe that they are waiting for a label in 2021. It's not about selling records anyway. It's about turning a profit in various ways with music  being the centerpiece. The hrsmn will make more money from merch than the album. As an example.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2021, 11:11:24 PM »
They have enough bread and connections to do anything any label could do. Whatever a label can do which they can't, there is an alternative that they can do that will yield them the same results. I can't think of one single thing that a label could do that they couldn't. I refuse to believe that they are waiting for a label in 2021. It's not about selling records anyway. It's about turning a profit in various ways with music  being the centerpiece. The hrsmn will make more money from merch than the album. As an example.

i guess they don’t believe in themselves enough to put the money up

that’s just hearsay tho, u could be right

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Jay_J

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2021, 01:44:22 AM »
once warren-g was complaining about it. i find it awkward.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2021, 09:03:03 AM »

i guess they don’t believe in themselves enough to put the money up

that’s just hearsay tho, u could be right

Nah that’s not it. People with money never use their own money. They get investors or find a way to use other people’s money. When they’re that big why use their own money when they can get bankrolled by some corporations with more money

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2021, 09:09:09 AM »
Nah that’s not it. People with money never use their own money. They get investors or find a way to use other people’s money. When they’re that big why use their own money when they can get bankrolled by some corporations with more money

that’s what i initially said

Young Old Head

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2021, 09:24:17 AM »
Was wondering the same... huge bummer... Reminds me of how BattleCat teased a new instrumental project for months and then quietly decided to shelve it  ::)

Cash Money Blood Gang

abusive

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2021, 12:25:39 PM »
I agree and I don't agree. Were talking about an album here. Not some condo development or some ish like that. In 2021, how much money do you think it would take four vets to do this? Plus three of the four members have always had an independent do for self mentally. I understand the rich using other people's money thing but I don't think that it applies here. If it does, I think it's a mistake not to pursue this because a major wouldn't sign off on it.