Author Topic: N-HALE - LIKE FATHER LIKE SON (New Album Coming Soon)  (Read 391 times)

romson19

N-HALE - LIKE FATHER LIKE SON (New Album Coming Soon)
« on: July 06, 2021, 10:07:59 AM »

Featuring by Nate Dogg and Butch Cassidy
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Malcy

Re: N-Hale - Like Father Like Son New Project OTW
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 12:21:20 PM »
I get it. Using the connection to his dad but at what point does it become a schtick and something that needs to be shed in order to make his own name. Same with Lil Eazy or whatever he’s called. By all means use it as a platform and for honouring a legacy left to you but make your own name because otherwise it’s an albatrosses that’s always around your neck.

Thing is though, the market is the most saturated it’s ever been and having that legacy puts you above the rest so fair play to him. He’s not shit so he’s not using it to get anywhere. Music business is so fucked. Nothing like it was when I worked in it.

D-TalkX

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 12:24:37 PM »

Featuring by Nate Dogg and Butch Cassidy

Not hating because Nate Dogg is the GOAT but I'd like to see N-Hale work on his craft a bit more. Maybe some singing lessons and some more "help" from producers/execs...I think he's on to something but his projects thus far haven't been polished and I think he's gotta add a bit more of his own style and twist to his songs. Of course he wants to sound like his father but he's just not there yet and I'm not sure the comparisons help him as much as they hurt him.

D-TalkX

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 12:26:12 PM »
I get it. Using the connection to his dad but at what point does it become a schtick and something that needs to be shed in order to make his own name. Same with Lil Eazy or whatever he’s called. By all means use it as a platform and for honouring a legacy left to you but make your own name because otherwise it’s an albatrosses that’s always around your neck.

Thing is though, the market is the most saturated it’s ever been and having that legacy puts you above the rest so fair play to him. He’s not shit so he’s not using it to get anywhere. Music business is so fucked. Nothing like it was when I worked in it.

Looks like we posted at the same time. I agree with ya 100%

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

Rubinho

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 01:29:09 PM »
I like N'Hale. His work could have been so much better if there were still good rappers around. Imagine him having features from 2Pac and Snoop in their prime.

When is this going to be released?

Proc pka KP

Re: N-HALE - LIKE FATHER LIKE SON (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2021, 03:32:39 PM »
You take it how it comes. Not going to knock anyone for trying follow in the footsteps of their pops. Hopefully he grows into his own.

So Much Style

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2021, 06:04:05 PM »
he is super dope
So much style back at it again

Young Old Head

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2021, 02:36:42 AM »
he is super dope

I'd say talented, nowhere near his pops level yet tho

Cash Money Blood Gang