Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Talk Dat Shit To Me (feat. Kokane) [Official Music Video]  (Read 680 times)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Mr.(Ko)Kane

astra4322

Thanks. This low budget clips are pretty funny  ;D The song is nice by the way.

Safe+Sound

It's basically a race to the bottom with these videos. How can I spend the least amount of money possible without just having a blank screen...

So Much Style

HAHAHA for real! First thought was that it was a $5 video, even Kokane didnt show up  :laugh:
So much style back at it again

k1000

i wanted to say this video is useless, but i actually like it. i like the colors, the shapes, the motion. and the tune is banging.

Proc pka KP

Snoop is a joke. I hope he checks this webpage. Fucc him.

Mr.(Ko)Kane

It's basically a race to the bottom with these videos. How can I spend the least amount of money possible without just having a blank screen...

To me, it's quite the opposite. I think the video is pretty cool and looks like it was professionally edited. Nice choice of colors, contrasts and smooth animations, which follow the track's lyrics. All good to me.

Safe+Sound

To me, it's quite the opposite. I think the video is pretty cool and looks like it was professionally edited. Nice choice of colors, contrasts and smooth animations, which follow the track's lyrics. All good to me.

Aside from me having no idea what you're talking about, it appears we have different definitions of key words like: professional. The difference between production budgets couldn't be more obvious when compared to videos that actually have them. Doja Cat's budget blows this to smithereens and that's on the entry level higher end of things. Doggystyleeee doesn't even have a manager and his iPhone-shot music videos look like a movie compared to this... Hell, just compare Snoop's older music videos - no need to use other artists.

soopa-man

Song is dope, rhyming with all Ps for the one verse and all Cs for the second good to see him focused more on his pen or more creative ways to spit his type of rhymes.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Absolute banger!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

k1000

good to see him focused more on his pen or more creative ways to spit his type of rhymes.

for no reason, i think he's stopped writing for years.

midwestryder

Snoop is a joke. I hope he checks this webpage. Fucc him.
nope Snoop is not a joke at all like you. Snoop can never be a joke like you have been all your life

astra4322

nope Snoop is not a joke at all like you. Snoop can never be a joke like you have been all your life
;D