Author Topic: Nancy Fletcher saying Dre visited Pac in hospital??  (Read 1138 times)

Sccit

Re: Nancy Fletcher saying Dre visited Pac in hospital??
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 06:40:43 PM »
Source - Some guy on the internet.

i guess my ears just hit diff because i been sayin it since the album came out and both nancy fletcher and then snoop both claimed it was ghost produced by dre a decade+ later.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

soopa-man

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2021, 07:09:09 PM »
I think Dre’s mixing is where it’s at or else Daz would have never wanted Dre involved.  They all thought Dre’s bread was coming from the produce credit and writer credit. Daz, Snoop and Kurupt wrote more than we know for each other and other artist.
Shit the fact that Snoop finally admitting to him and Kurupt writing for Warren G for the regulate album is not a surprise, they got no credit cuz they knew suge would press on Warren and Def Jam more than he was for Nate Doggs feature.
Dre truthfully did produce that album more than just a little bit. And the Daz tracks on Pacs album whether it be Quik or Dogg Food leftovers had Dre on it too.
Daz said he told Pac the Got My Mind… beat was his meaning Dre had been adding to it already or it would not be in his possession.
Miss Daz on the bears but as time goes on wit the exception of the Curren$y tracks he did and one for T.I. Where the beats at now?

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2021, 07:21:45 PM »
I think Dre’s mixing is where it’s at or else Daz would have never wanted Dre involved.  They all thought Dre’s bread was coming from the produce credit and writer credit. Daz, Snoop and Kurupt wrote more than we know for each other and other artist.
Shit the fact that Snoop finally admitting to him and Kurupt writing for Warren G for the regulate album is not a surprise, they got no credit cuz they knew suge would press on Warren and Def Jam more than he was for Nate Doggs feature.
Dre truthfully did produce that album more than just a little bit. And the Daz tracks on Pacs album whether it be Quik or Dogg Food leftovers had Dre on it too.
Daz said he told Pac the Got My Mind… beat was his meaning Dre had been adding to it already or it would not be in his possession.
Miss Daz on the bears but as time goes on wit the exception of the Curren$y tracks he did and one for T.I. Where the beats at now?

daz is doin a beat on my debut album .. shits bangin

Game-Won

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2021, 01:33:41 AM »
i guess my ears just hit diff because i been sayin it since the album came out and both nancy fletcher and then snoop both claimed it was ghost produced by dre a decade+ later.

Doggfood sounds alot like Dre was there, Daz and everyone around Dre are clearly inspired by Dre - But are more rushed or lazy than he is.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

abusive

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2021, 04:37:36 AM »
It's an interesting topic.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Okka

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2021, 05:07:01 AM »
It's people that say this that and the other as far as Dr. Dre's involvement in Dogg Food. He's listed as an Executive Producer so I'm pretty sure he handled the sequencing and probably the hiring of the studio session musicians. He's also listed as mixing every song except the DJ Pooh produced ones. Most say Dre did the mixing and it sounds like a Dre mix to my ears but some say Dave Aaron actually mixed Dogg Food so who knows? The there's Dj Quik ranting about his involvement in Dogg Food (where, I don't know exactly, but nothing sounds Quik related on the album to me unless that's him on the turntables doing the scratches here and there). But I do know there is a sonic drop off from Dogg Food to Retaliation and Get Back, more of a drop off on Raw and then down hill from there. To

Huh? Who said Dave Aron mixed "Dogg Food"? I haven't heard him say that when he was alive.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2021, 07:05:46 AM »
It's people that say this that and the other as far as Dr. Dre's involvement in Dogg Food. He's listed as an Executive Producer so I'm pretty sure he handled the sequencing and probably the hiring of the studio session musicians. He's also listed as mixing every song except the DJ Pooh produced ones. Most say Dre did the mixing and it sounds like a Dre mix to my ears but some say Dave Aaron actually mixed Dogg Food so who knows? The there's Dj Quik ranting about his involvement in Dogg Food (where, I don't know exactly, but nothing sounds Quik related on the album to me unless that's him on the turntables doing the scratches here and there). But I do know there is a sonic drop off from Dogg Food to Retaliation and Get Back, more of a drop off on Raw and then down hill from there. To

Yeah good post...

...it would be nice if we eventually get a full breakdown on the recording of Dogg Food from somebody who was there like an engineer and a breakdown of Quik and Dre’s involvement, session players, Snoops overall involvement.

Dre did an interview around Murder of the Case and he was basically just like “we getting ready to do a Chronic 2 and Snoop’s next record” — so bottom line you gotta give Daz his props because it sounds like Daz just kept banging away in the studio and was presenting so much bomb shit to the label that eventually Dre got behind the project 100% and once Dre gets motivated then a classic album was inevitable.  DJ Pooh also came thru with a huge assist on the album, and we are also hearing of Quik?? 

So there’s some good story there but Daz and Kurupt just have never been that good in interviews, because they were partying and having so much fun in those days they never recollect much
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2021, 07:46:36 AM »
Source: Some guy's ears from the internet.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2021, 09:03:42 AM »
Source: Some guy's ears from the internet.

source: snoop, fletcher, and daz’s work post dogg food

abusive

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2021, 10:16:14 AM »

source: snoop, fletcher, and daz’s work post dogg food
Link to Snoop. The last thing you listed is subjective. I didn't ask for speculation I asked for sources. Stop saying silly stuff Sccit.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2021, 10:35:56 AM »
Link to Snoop. The last thing you listed is subjective. I didn't ask for speculation I asked for sources. Stop saying silly stuff Sccit.

oh so you just want a forum to be all facts, no opinions or free thought

not the way it works homie

if that’s what u lookin for hit up wikipedia 1 time

also….

Snoop: Come on man! Dogg Food was produced by Soopafly, Daz and Dr. Dre!

Dubcnn: Dre mixed it right?

Snoop: No, Dre produced a lot of that shit! I'm telling you, Daz and them brought Dre beats, and he produced the muthafuckas! "What Would You Do" was just a beat that Daz had did. That "bu-bump, bu-bump", the nigga Dre put all that shit on it, that *sings* What would you do, whaa *sings* just to give it that other shit! I'm telling you what I know man! Niggas gotta give Dre the ultimate respect. Niggas try to bash him and cut his knees down like he didn't do nothing nigga, he's the saviour man! Because what he did was, he showed niggas how to produce. Because niggas was good at making beats, but he showed you niggas how to produce! If ya'll had really did what ya'll say ya'll did, ya'll woulda put records out that sold 3-4 million on your own, like he did. I still have to see it!

All the records that they put out solo wise, GARBAGE. Warren G's last record, HOT TO DEATH. The records in between, I don't know. And these are my homeboys, I don't lie to you, I tell it like it is!

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/snoopdogg06/part4/

that part

abusive

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2021, 03:03:59 PM »

also….

Snoop: No, Dre produced a lot of that shit! I'm telling you, Daz and them brought Dre beats, and he produced the muthafuckas! "What Would You Do" was just a beat that Daz had did. That "bu-bump, bu-bump", the nigga Dre put all that shit on it, that *sings* What would you do, whaa *sings* just to give it that other shit! I'm telling you what I know man! Niggas gotta give Dre the ultimate respect. Niggas try to bash him and cut his knees down like he didn't do nothing nigga, he's the saviour man! Because what he did was, he showed niggas how to produce. Because niggas was good at making beats, but he showed you niggas how to produce! If ya'll had really did what ya'll say ya'll did, ya'll woulda put records out that sold 3-4 million on your own, like he did. I still have to see it!

All the records that they put out solo wise, GARBAGE. Warren G's last record, HOT TO DEATH. The records in between, I don't know. And these are my homeboys, I don't lie to you, I tell it like it is!

that part
Do you not know what a source is? Never mind, don't answer that. I got what I wanted.

jman91331

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2021, 05:31:01 PM »
Huh? Who said Dave Aron mixed "Dogg Food"? I haven't heard him say that when he was alive.
I forgot who said Dave Aaron mixed it, actually if you search best mixed Dr Dre album it's a thread that'll pop up and you'll find it in there somewhere. It's been a while so memory is fuzzy. But that should lead you in the right direction.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2021, 05:53:35 PM »
Do you not know what a source is? Never mind, don't answer that. I got what I wanted.

i gave u a source and i gave u some input for u to build on

:urwelcome:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2021, 05:48:04 AM »

also….

that part

The last part about Warren G doesn’t make sense... cause actually Warren G did do 3 million on his own!!   The G Funk Era album.

But other than that Snoops right.  Daz couldn’t make a track the level of “What Would You Do” on his own with all the elements and putting the dope outro on it with Jewell, it was an unconventional track and next level, still bumps
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)