Author Topic: O’Shea Jackson Asks His Pops To Do An ICE CUBE + KANYE WEST Album  (Read 666 times)

topdogg188

Re: O’Shea Jackson Asks His Pops To Do An ICE CUBE + KANYE WEST Album
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 04:54:46 AM »
The only collaboration album from Cube i'd be interested in is a Westside Connection reunion with WC and Mack 10. Production wise, I've never really thought about a whole album with cube and 1 specific producer. I'd like to see an album with complete production from Sir Jinx, Bud'da to see the sound expanded from the bow down era.

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 05:20:06 AM »
The only collaboration album from Cube i'd be interested in is a Westside Connection reunion with WC and Mack 10. Production wise, I've never really thought about a whole album with cube and 1 specific producer. I'd like to see an album with complete production from Sir Jinx, Bud'da to see the sound expanded from the bow down era.

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

D-TalkX

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 07:05:21 AM »
If Kanye never raps again I would celebrate. Cube and Kanye woultbe one of the worst pairings in the history of music. No thanks Jr.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 07:59:52 AM »

i still want helter skelter

Safe+Sound

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 09:56:46 AM »
Please, no. Music has been destroyed enough. Let's not light the bag of shit on fire too.

Game-Won

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 01:30:13 AM »
That would be a insane album, if it was focused on.

Kanye has spit some insane lyrics on the years and his beats is some of the best the biz.
And we all love Cube ya!

Would be crasy, I would love to give that a listen.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2021, 10:17:53 AM »
Hell naw
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

Jay_J

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2021, 12:56:30 PM »

i'd like to listen to a whole Cube album produced by Bud'da. these guys had an amazing chemistry.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

jman91331

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2021, 01:47:13 PM »
I would love to hear Ice Cube have an established producer like Kanye West handle a whole album. For one, Kanye wouldn't let phone in some of those so so verses on his previous albums like the no name producers he works with now who are just happy to be there. I think someone like Kanye in there will make him focus and motivate him to really spit that shit.  Also, Cube would murder them Kanye samples if you ask me.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2021, 02:54:08 PM »
I've had enough trash music for one lifetime.

Helter Skelter please.  8)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2021, 04:09:51 PM »
I would love to hear Ice Cube have an established producer like Kanye West handle a whole album. For one, Kanye wouldn't let phone in some of those so so verses on his previous albums like the no name producers he works with now who are just happy to be there. I think someone like Kanye in there will make him focus and motivate him to really spit that shit.  Also, Cube would murder them Kanye samples if you ask me.

it’d be dope if kanye was only producing

chtimixeur

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 12:36:55 AM »
Kanye has been done since 2008, so no thanks.

I'd really like Cube to do a full album with an East coast producer. Marco Polo, for instance.
It's never gonna happen, but I'm sure it could lead to some really tight sounding songs.

doggfather

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 12:52:12 AM »

I'd really like Cube to do a full album with an East coast producer. Marco Polo, for instance.

+1.000
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 07:57:23 AM »
the production on everythangs corrupt was actually very underrated