Author Topic: Dr Dre to pay $300,000 monthly spousal support to ex-wife  (Read 693 times)

abusive

Dr Dre to pay $300,000 monthly spousal support to ex-wife
« on: July 22, 2021, 05:38:10 AM »
American music mogul, Dr Dre, has been ordered by a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge to pay his estranged wife, Nicole Young, the sum of $293,306, monthly in spousal support as their divorce case rages on.

According to Radaronline.com, court documents show that the decision to pay the sum is only temporal until the court makes a final decision. Moreso, the judge also ordered the music mogul to keep paying for Young’s health insurance.

In June 2020, Young filed for divorce from Dre. They had been married for 24 years and their union produced two children.

However, they are still fighting over their prenup. In the petition, Young said they signed a prenup before they got married but claimed Dre tore it some years into their marriage.

The beatmaker has refuted the claims and is demanding the agreement of the prenup be enforced as part of their divorce.

During their marriage, the legendary music producer had amassed nearly $1bn through his music and Beats By Dre headphones.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dr-dre-to-pay-300000-monthly-spousal-support-to-ex-wife/%3famp
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

Re: Dr Dre to pay $300,000 monthly spousal support to ex-wife
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 12:08:41 PM »
detox comin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 01:08:04 PM »
American music mogul, Dr Dre, has been ordered by a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge to pay his estranged wife, Nicole Young, the sum of $293,306, monthly in spousal support as their divorce case rages on.

According to Radaronline.com, court documents show that the decision to pay the sum is only temporal until the court makes a final decision. Moreso, the judge also ordered the music mogul to keep paying for Young’s health insurance.

In June 2020, Young filed for divorce from Dre. They had been married for 24 years and their union produced two children.

However, they are still fighting over their prenup. In the petition, Young said they signed a prenup before they got married but claimed Dre tore it some years into their marriage.

The beatmaker has refuted the claims and is demanding the agreement of the prenup be enforced as part of their divorce.

During their marriage, the legendary music producer had amassed nearly $1bn through his music and Beats By Dre headphones.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dr-dre-to-pay-300000-monthly-spousal-support-to-ex-wife/%3famp

first I looked and thought that ain't that much for him... but when you think about it, that's a million every three months.

And what the hell is the point of a pre-nub if it can't save Dre in times like this, dammit!  Dre got the damn pre-nub so he should be protected.

It's bullshit how they do men in the court system.  Worse shit happened to Phil Collins and it drove Robin Williams to suicide
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Allgold

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 12:09:12 PM »
I always like when they make the amount a random number like that to make it seem like there's some sort of thought process behind how much he should pay. Why not just round up 7 grand and make it an even $300K? Wouldn't want her to eat cat food after all, I'm sure they went 50/50 on everything when they were together too.

If there's a pre-nup, there's a pre-nup. You don't get to claim that the other person tore it up when there's a document with your signature on it. It's insane how these judges will just take some broad's word over the law. There some sort of video footage or way to prove that he tore it up other than her just claiming he did? Pretty convenient for her. Dre's been ordered to pay for the lawyer on her behalf too no doubt. Paying to get robbed.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 12:33:18 PM »

If there's a pre-nup, there's a pre-nup. You don't get to claim that the other person tore it up when there's a document with your signature on it. It's insane how these judges will just take some broad's word over the law. There some sort of video footage or way to prove that he tore it up other than her just claiming he did? Pretty convenient for her. Dre's been ordered to pay for the lawyer on her behalf too no doubt. Paying to get robbed.

This is exactly what I'm saying.  Dre had the foresight to get a pre-nub, which was smarter than most dudes.  This case should be a wrap.  The fact that she's able to get around the pre-nub in any way, shape, or form—makes me wonder why they even have pre-nubs in the first place.

The whole point of a pre-nub is, "She's agreeing before hand that she can't rob me in divorce"—then he gets robbed anyway.  What the fucc?

Dre could've just said fucc it and never married officially.  He probably thought he was protected. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hellquist

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 05:18:00 PM »
Dre was a rap mogul/superstar before he married this woman, but all of his true wealth that he is enjoying now was during his marriage. That's probably why the judge tossed the pre-nup. The bitch was probably like he made all that headphones money while married to me, so she wants a slice. It's bullshit, but that's our bullshit legal system that is not kind to men, which is why men no matter what class they are in should never get married.

BJV

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 07:38:35 PM »
It is cheaper to keep her. I hope Dre enjoyed his extramarital affairs and please let it lead to great records being recorded once again.

Jay_J

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2021, 12:05:04 AM »

Okka

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2021, 02:15:04 AM »
Damn this shit is crazy.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2021, 02:53:31 AM »
Can Eazy-E descendants claim their share of the loot aswell ?  ;D

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

mtbsm

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2021, 04:37:43 AM »
This is until their case is settled. Reading is fundamental. Either way he might end up paying something like that anyhow

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2021, 03:10:06 AM »
This is until their case is settled. Reading is fundamental. Either way he might end up paying something like that anyhow

He just might have to end up paying even more. Which is pretty fuckin' insane. Not right at all.

mtbsm

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2021, 04:02:19 AM »
He just might have to end up paying even more. Which is pretty fuckin' insane. Not right at all.

I’ve see a lot of friends go through this process and it sucks. The winners ? The lawyers. When we get a look at what this cost both sides when it’s all said and done that will be a number that makes us sick too.

Pro tip: if you ever end up in this spot, if possible, find an arbitrator. If husband and wife both willing, way more productive, way less costly as far as fees go. And you’ll end up where you want to.

This big a bag, tho, both sides don’t want to give an inch, obviously. But for us common folk it’s the way to go if things are contentious

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2021, 05:25:12 PM »
It’s a damn shame how many females in today’s society have this mentality

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2021, 05:49:16 PM »
It’s a damn shame how many females in today’s society have this mentality

it’s the mans fault for not checkin em and introducing them to scripture off rip