Author Topic: Bizzy Bone - Heaven'z Movie  (Read 482 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Bizzy Bone - Heaven'z Movie
« on: May 14, 2003, 11:25:19 PM »

Bizzy Bone – Heaven’z Movie

1. Roll call…intro
2. Thugz cry…Bizzy flows his ass off accompanied by some tight ass production.  Best track on the album.  5/5
3. Marchin’ on Washington…skit
4. Yes yes y’all…This is more of a skit because it’s only a minute long, but it’s tight.  It should have been a full length song.  3.5/5
5. Menensky mobbin’…Good beat.  I like the piano loop.  Bizzy comes tight.  4/5
6. Waiting for warfare…Slow beat.  It definitely has a war-like feel to it.  It sounds like soldiers marching in the background.  I like the chorus.  4/5
7. Mr. Majesty II…Song does not feature Bizzy at all.  This is supposed to be a Bizzy Bone album.  It’s a decent song.  3/5
8. Brain on drugs…skit
9. On the freeway…Straight up R&B song.  Production and lyrics sound perfect together.  Ranks right up there with ‘Thugs Cry’.  5/5
10.   Demons surround me…Rapid fire lyrics here.  Sounds like a Uneek produced track.  4/5
11.   The roof is on fire…Catchy hook.  Bizzy flows well with the faster beat.  4/5
12.   Nobody can stop me…Deep, emotional lyrics.  Nice song.  4/5
13.   Social studies…A song about what’s going on in the world, about the Colombine School shootings.  The song has a very dark feel to it.  3.5/5

OVERALL…4/5

It’s a good solo effort, it just wasn’t long enough though.  Barely over 40 minutes when you take away all the silence at the end of track 13.  Too many skits.  I would’ve liked to see more songs in place of them especially the Majesty song.

Doggystylin

Re:Bizzy Bone - Heaven'z Movie
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 06:33:33 PM »
dope review cracka, i pretty much agree with that. bone reviews are takin over, im jus tryin to kick some life into this place and also bone infesting it by bringin all those other ones up

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:Bizzy Bone - Heaven'z Movie
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2003, 05:09:48 PM »
dope review cracka, i pretty much agree with that. bone reviews are takin over, im jus tryin to kick some life into this place and also bone infesting it by bringin all those other ones up

Right on man.