Author Topic: Who Is DJ Tomekk  (Read 471 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Who Is DJ Tomekk
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2003, 03:52:37 PM »
Todikk, you dumb faggot...Nobody likes you here...Just because you took down your Nazi flag and appoligized, doesn't mean you're not a Nazi...You like Hitler, and that's enough for you to be banned...

Everyone look what this moron is trying to start...He's the new Hitler:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=33840

Hellrazor818

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2003, 04:12:08 PM »
Look you ratlooking shlomhoff Braunstein, I took back what I said now get off my case or there might be serious consequences  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2003, 04:30:03 PM »
Look you ratlooking shlomhoff Braunstein, I took back what I said now get off my case or there might be serious consequences  8)

what do you mean "I took back what I said"??

Your sig clearly states that you're STILL starting a new Nazi party, now get the fuck out of here...PeACe

Hellrazor818

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2003, 04:34:24 PM »
1. I'm not starting it, I'm joining it.

2. We dont intend to kill jews; our goal is to improve the  German economy and lives of people in Europe.

3. Get off my case Matzo

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2003, 05:46:07 PM »
dein englisch is sauschlecht,  --- ya english sucks fag.    you wouldnt be the real tomekk if he sold you his name.  and that nazi party shit, your weak u must be lonely hopin that through that nazi party you'll gain some friends/respect, get out dude fah real.

cool zu sehen das hier n paar leute sind die deutsch können.

Hessen's tha shit  ;) ;D
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Hellrazor818

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2003, 05:49:28 PM »
Mein englisch ist sehr gut. ich hab ganz fiele amerikanische maedchen gefickt LOL.
Hamburg - Reeperbahn - 1 mile of sex  8)

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2003, 06:18:05 PM »
seer! make a rule about the language here! ONLY ENGLISH!

Fuck DJ Tomekk dat bitch een geschiedenis klas nemen moet

i know it's dutch, but what the fuck does that mean?

pappy

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2003, 06:38:15 PM »
Ich bin DJ Tomekk. Was ist dein name?

and also fuck the wigga from the new york ghetto slums..lol

alright i guess u wanna start beefing.  I will be nice an take it easy on u since im cool with your brother an since ur in special ed classes,  it jus wouldnt be right to completely destroy a mentally challanged child

stfu you little white slime ball...im an engineering student at Kwantlen University College and i will transfer out of 1st year to a university after that...plus I know alot more about science, mathematics, general knowledge and international history than you could ever imagine in your miserable janitorial lifetime. Lol...you probably ended up fuckin up in skool and are attending some learning centre for losers....fukin pinhead...go get a life ::)

janitor,  wtf,  where did u get that from.  But in your special ed classed i guess they do encourage you to have a vivid imagination.  an learning center for losers,  no1 asked for the name of ur school there duke.  smarter than me,  lmao i guess there goes ur vivid imagination runnin wild now go jump in the cardboard box that u make believe is ur altima cuz im pretty sure they dont issues issues licenses to the mentally disabled

The Watcher

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2003, 06:47:26 PM »
lmao this isn't really thomekk ya'll hahaha this is some dude named hellrazor on the board

the 2pac groupie? lmao
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Quakaveli

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2003, 06:48:00 PM »
u germans here know whether "eierball" is a german word or not...if so what does it mean??

Jome

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2003, 07:02:40 PM »
This is surreal boring..

Hellrazor818

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2003, 08:06:16 PM »
If you're bored, listen to my music. It will get things hyped. Ask Rapquake the man with the bass. He listened to my music and he likes it.
Download:  DJ Tomekk - Kimnotyze   it's on Kazaa