Author Topic: The MYSTERIOUS Death Of Eazy E Episode 3 Eazy had a hit on him?  (Read 256 times)

abusive

The MYSTERIOUS Death Of Eazy E Episode 3 Eazy had a hit on him?
« on: September 01, 2021, 06:50:13 AM »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: The MYSTERIOUS Death Of Eazy E Episode 3 Eazy had a hit on him?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 12:16:30 PM »
I learned last year that Dr. Fauci was not only behind the Covid hoax but he was also the guy behind the Aids scare.   Knowing that guy was behind it, I also consider HIV/Aids to be a hoax as well.  I mean it had never made sense to me.  You got a guy like Magic Johnson who was reported back in 92 as having caught it, and everyone was all scared he was gonna die and he retired from NBA and then nothing ever happened and the guy is totally fine all these years later.  Then how is Charlie Sheen sleeeping with hundreds of women for dozens of years, has number 1 show on television... then he comes on Alex Jones making statements about 911 being a hoax.. then all the sudden the media destroys the guy and he's on TV saying he got HIV or something??

Yet, then you have Eazy E who pretty much dies immediately after finding out he's got it?  What the fucc??  That's suspicious as hell. 

Then it's always been hella suspicious how Aids seems to be so common in the homosexual community??  What's goin on there?? 

And if you look at the current Convid hoax—why is it so many gay people everywhere that are pushing the agenda??  Why are they like the foot soldiers for the globalists??

There's something very suspicious going on about it.  Originally when Aids was first reported people used to be taught not to have sex and that they would die and people really took it seriously.  Then after some time everybody kind of forgot about it and went back to their normal life as nothing really happened.  Like now, everyone thinks if they don't wear double-masks and get in line for booster shots, and also force everyone else to comply then they will die of Covid.  Yet places like Sweden, Florida, Texas, sub-saharan Africa, the Amish community reject all of that shit and they are doing just fine like normal.

There's something related to population control going on in both of this.  So no, I think there is way more to the Eazy story that we still don't know about.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 03:24:04 PM »
I learned last year that Dr. Fauci was not only behind the Covid hoax but he was also the guy behind the Aids scare.   Knowing that guy was behind it, I also consider HIV/Aids to be a hoax as well.  I mean it had never made sense to me.  You got a guy like Magic Johnson who was reported back in 92 as having caught it, and everyone was all scared he was gonna die and he retired from NBA and then nothing ever happened and the guy is totally fine all these years later.  Then how is Charlie Sheen sleeeping with hundreds of women for dozens of years, has number 1 show on television... then he comes on Alex Jones making statements about 911 being a hoax.. then all the sudden the media destroys the guy and he's on TV saying he got HIV or something??

Yet, then you have Eazy E who pretty much dies immediately after finding out he's got it?  What the fucc??  That's suspicious as hell. 

Then it's always been hella suspicious how Aids seems to be so common in the homosexual community??  What's goin on there?? 

And if you look at the current Convid hoax—why is it so many gay people everywhere that are pushing the agenda??  Why are they like the foot soldiers for the globalists??

There's something very suspicious going on about it.  Originally when Aids was first reported people used to be taught not to have sex and that they would die and people really took it seriously.  Then after some time everybody kind of forgot about it and went back to their normal life as nothing really happened.  Like now, everyone thinks if they don't wear double-masks and get in line for booster shots, and also force everyone else to comply then they will die of Covid.  Yet places like Sweden, Florida, Texas, sub-saharan Africa, the Amish community reject all of that shit and they are doing just fine like normal.

There's something related to population control going on in both of this.  So no, I think there is way more to the Eazy story that we still don't know about.
aids is a hoax I don't like to get into it about that because people are so brainwashed. They'll be a special place in hell for that Jesuit fauci. Gay men get sick and die from creating an internal wound once the rectum is torn during intercourse. A wound that is continually contaminated with bodily waste that can never properly heal due to the fact that the area is disturbed regularly once someone goes to the bathroom. Exposing your penis  to feces and or blood with or without the presences of std's is a death sentence. That's not aids though, its just what happens. Don't believe that gay sex is equal to straight sex. Straight sex brings forth life, gay sex brings for death.

abusive

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 03:36:49 PM »
Many people were Falsely diagnosed with aids then prescribed AZT which killed them and their deaths were then blamed on aids.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 09:20:36 PM »
Gay men get sick and die from creating an internal wound once the rectum is torn during intercourse. A wound that is continually contaminated with bodily waste that can never properly heal due to the fact that the area is disturbed regularly once someone goes to the bathroom. Exposing your penis  to feces and or blood with or without the presences of std's is a death sentence. That's not aids though, its just what happens. Don't believe that gay sex is equal to straight sex. Straight sex brings forth life, gay sex brings for death.

Makes sense and surprised I never heard this before.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: abusive