Author Topic: The Mysterious death of eazy-e Episode 3 (in full)  (Read 159 times)

EAZY-LI

The Mysterious death of eazy-e Episode 3 (in full)
« on: August 28, 2021, 03:00:32 AM »
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Mak_Corleone

Re: The Mysterious death of eazy-e Episode 3 (in full)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 03:12:54 PM »
Pt.1

Pt.2

Pt.3

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 03:14:17 PM »
Episode 3 is interesting.
He was working on so much stuff.
Can only imagine what he would’ve achieved if he had lived

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 03:32:18 AM »
Looks like the white supremacist part is totally unexplored and yet i very much see a possible conspiracy.
Hypothesis: The  government at the time (Bush/clinton sr administration) wanted to wipe clean Ruthless records, diminish its power at least.
But if i'm honest i'm willing to not imply the head of state but rather the FBI head gone rogue & wild. It's an agency that's proven to be like that in the past, full of freemasons (at least the high ranks)  and you guys know the connection between freemasons & KKK ? (i bet not)
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

abusive

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 06:15:20 AM »
Looks like the white supremacist part is totally unexplored and yet i very much see a possible conspiracy.
Hypothesis: The  government at the time (Bush/clinton sr administration) wanted to wipe clean Ruthless records, diminish its power at least.
But if i'm honest i'm willing to not imply the head of state but rather the FBI head gone rogue & wild. It's an agency that's proven to be like that in the past, full of freemasons (at least the high ranks)  and you guys know the connection between freemasons & KKK ? (i bet not)
I'm going to watch this one. Did they touch on the jdl, the noir or eazy's ties to Satanism? Theres a price to pay when you deal with that red or blue, black and white in general, that red and black and or that scarlet and purple. I'm still trying to understand why eazys first album had the skull n bones on it. Both clinton and bush are Jesuits, the group that infiltrated freemasonry, added more degrees, created the illuminati and placed that group to the top.

. can I say this? Yeah. "who the hell can u get to stop me?'
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.